X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mattface
    replied
    Originally posted by Shomas View Post
    And that's all she wrote! Congrats, [MENTION=7398]mattface[/MENTION] - your Valentines Day action won the day! And of course, while you bask in the glow of your well-earned victory, please post another challenge as soon as possible.
    Thanks! I'll sleep on it and post something fun tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Shomas
    replied
    And that's all she wrote! Congrats, [MENTION=7398]mattface[/MENTION] - your Valentines Day action won the day! And of course, while you bask in the glow of your well-earned victory, please post another challenge as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Shomas
    replied
    Last call!

Leave a comment:

• mattface
    replied
    I've already voted 5 times. I should give someone else a chance. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Shomas
    replied
    We need more votes! Do it!

Leave a comment:

• Shomas
    replied
    Bump for votes. Get 'em in!

Leave a comment:

• Shomas
    replied
    The poll is live dudes! Get those votes in!

Leave a comment:

• Jamie
    replied
    My entry - or rather what I wore for a Valentine's Day night out with the Mrs.:

Jacket: LBM 1911 camel
    Shirt: Kamakura OCBD blue
    Tie: TTB navy white gingham
    Pants: Club Monaco navy chinos
    Shoes: Ecco tan cap toe blucher (these are my bad weather shoes - we had some fresh snow)
    Scarf: Massimo Dutti navy brown paisley

I don't expect to win - I didn't get great pictures (the last one of the tie is to show its navy and not black!), and I know bow ties can be controversial!
    Last edited by Jamie; February 15, 2015, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shomas
    replied
    Originally posted by jrdave2304 View Post

Funny that [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION], [MENTION=7398]mattface[/MENTION] and I all had the same idea with a grey-ish shawl collar cardigan.
    I hear from reliable sources (http://dappered.com/2015/01/10-picks...r-of-the-year/) that chicks did fellas in shawl collars.

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Lots of good fits this week! I would have had a casual fit if not for a business lunch.

Leave a comment:

• jrdave2304
    replied
    Nothing too fancy, but here's my entry since I am ridin' solo this Valentines Day.

Funny that [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION], [MENTION=7398]mattface[/MENTION] and I all had the same idea with a grey-ish shawl collar cardigan.

Shirt: CT Slim Fit Pennington Easy to Iron Poplin (Pink) w/Wurkin Stiffs
    Sweater: GAP Cotton Cashmere Shawl Collar Cardigan (Medium Grey Heather) -- not as slim as I would like, but really comfy
    Watch: Orient Bambino
    Jean: AE Slim Fit Raw Selvedge
    Shoes: CT Trinity Chukka (Brown Suede)

Leave a comment:

• Jamie
    replied
    [MENTION=7398]mattface[/MENTION], nice fades going there - I wouldn't mind seeing more pics of those. My Loomies are probably #2 in my jeans rotation (behind Organics and ahead of Indigo/Indigo BrightID). And I love the look of Iron Rangers with jeans. I hope you had the same facial expression when you handed out your valentine's...

The wife and I are actually getting out tomorrow (today?!), so hopefully I can get a pic or two to throw up for my own challenge!

Leave a comment:

• mattface
    replied
    Originally posted by vespertiliovir View Post
    [MENTION=7398]mattface[/MENTION] those jeans look like they've faded very nicely. How long have you been wearing them?
    I've had them about a year but I have 2 other pair of jeans in my regular rotation, and various other chinos and jeans that get occasional wear, so it's not like a solid year of wear.

Leave a comment:

• vespertiliovir
    replied
    [MENTION=7398]mattface[/MENTION] those jeans look like they've faded very nicely. How long have you been wearing them?

Leave a comment:

• mattface
    replied
    Thanks [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION] I started making these several years ago, not so much a reaction to valentines, as a reframing of it being about sharing love, not about just traditional romantic love, but all kinds of love with all kinds of people in my life. I don't do christmas cards (OK Jenny makes me sign the christmas cards) this is what I do. Not necessarily every year, as it takes a bit of time to make them all and I haven't always had the energy for it. As for the boots. I love me some good boots, and I try to take good care of them, but you can't walk 10 feet outside in Vermont in the winter without getting stuff on your boots, and I walk a lot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X