Sunday Challenge - 2/15/2015 - Valentine's Day Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrdave2304 View Post

Funny that [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION], [MENTION=7398]mattface[/MENTION] and I all had the same idea with a grey-ish shawl collar cardigan.
    I hear from reliable sources (http://dappered.com/2015/01/10-picks...r-of-the-year/) that chicks did fellas in shawl collars.

Comment

My entry - or rather what I wore for a Valentine's Day night out with the Mrs.:

Jacket: LBM 1911 camel
      Shirt: Kamakura OCBD blue
      Tie: TTB navy white gingham
      Pants: Club Monaco navy chinos
      Shoes: Ecco tan cap toe blucher (these are my bad weather shoes - we had some fresh snow)
      Scarf: Massimo Dutti navy brown paisley

I don't expect to win - I didn't get great pictures (the last one of the tie is to show its navy and not black!), and I know bow ties can be controversial!
      Last edited by Jamie; February 15, 2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

The poll is live dudes! Get those votes in!

Comment

Bump for votes. Get 'em in!

Comment

We need more votes! Do it!

Comment

I've already voted 5 times. I should give someone else a chance. ;-)

Comment

Last call!

Comment

And that's all she wrote! Congrats, [MENTION=7398]mattface[/MENTION] - your Valentines Day action won the day! And of course, while you bask in the glow of your well-earned victory, please post another challenge as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                    And that's all she wrote! Congrats, [MENTION=7398]mattface[/MENTION] - your Valentines Day action won the day! And of course, while you bask in the glow of your well-earned victory, please post another challenge as soon as possible.
                    Thanks! I'll sleep on it and post something fun tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X