No announcement yet.

White oxford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap! I found this Brook Brothers OCBD on Park and Bond for $16! Couldn't pass it up. It's also available in blue/white striped. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Sears to return the LEC oxford.

http://www.parkandbond.com/product/86712428?oaff=google

Comment

Runner - don't. Those are some ugly ass pockets.

Go with no-pockets, IMO.

Comment

Honestly, I don't really mind the pockets that much.

Comment

The BB shirt from P&B looks like a work shirt, but I don't think the pockets are bad so long as you're not trying to wear it with a tie or anything. I'd definitely tuck it in, though. And try to find a casual jacket (denim, maybe) to cover up those seams on the back...

Now that I think about it, that sure is a lot of concessions for a shirt. I probably wouldn't own anything that un-versatile.

Comment

I definitely wouldn't wear it with a tie. I'm thinking more casual, like with chinos or jeans.

Comment

to be honest with you Runner, stick with the Canvas, more versatility...that BB looks way to casual IMO, and there is something wierd going on with the placket at the bottom and why does it have those strange darts on the back? the canvas in a better look

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
              I>0<I

Comment

I'll see how they both feel when I get them in them in the mail.

Comment

One more on the BB OCBD hater band wagon. Agree with the rest of the men, the pockets and back stitching and the tail are just not worth it. The LEC looks better IMHO.

Comment

Thanks for the input fellas.

Comment

Opinion in the industry, COACH purpose than that. Sun Yafei, luxury, coach purses outlet CEO of Fifth Avenue, COACH established the Lynx mall official flagship store, meaning in a short period of time to collect the purchase of Chinese online shopping group information: the price sensitivity of consumers of the regional distribution and customer unit, the information all contribute to the future of the brand built coach purses for sale online shopping platform.In fact, coach handbags outlet the COACH international president of retail operations, Victor Louis in the middle of this month, said publicly that official electronic mall opened within the next 12-18 months, multi-channel distribution. It is reported that COACH online cheap coach purses sales within the United States is quite excellent.

The SEC's electronic filing system provides the text file must be submitted coach factory store through its EDGAR system. HeterMedia text file converted to ASCII cheap coach (plain text) / HTML format or the XBRL, and save the file submitted to the SEC through the EDGAR system. HeterMedia trained EDGAR filing Commissioner will do our best to help customers avoid the pitfalls, and convert documents in coach outlet stores the SEC before the deadline for timely and accurate. HeterMedia file conversion and transaction from beginning to end to provide a "one-stop" service to provide customers with the most simple and convenient services.Make dominant the HeterMedia "one-stop printing and archiving services, coach factory outlet including professional customer management, efficiency superior and quality contributors meeting place with the customer requirements, a comprehensive typesetting and financial printing services, ASCII and HTML coding coach outlet online is the same price. reasonable filing fee no hidden charges, as well as clear and detailed billing outline.

coach factory onlineIndustry sources, the Coach official flagship store who died at the fate of perhaps one month of on-line is predicted, but did not expect so soon. A competitive advantage because the same price with the store and did coach factory online store not give Coach Taobao official flagship store, "If the luxury to do online sales, more likely to choose their own website, from the goods to the price, the image is easier to handle." the analysis.Coach's official flagship store of mortality may not be accidental, coach for sale NetEase's luxury online shopping platform Shangpin announced the closure of huha network burst Wages door, coach factory outlet Shangpin net mass layoffs, the only product bloodshed listed ... fame last year The luxury shopping site, frequently crashed out. coach factory online The industry view, layoffs, and part of

the site is down but the beginning of the industry has entered a dormant period, coach online store since the second half of last year, continuous burst of weakness in the industry, to tighten the pockets of investors has become an open secret."Rather to suggest that the line on last December on the occasion, President of Coach China, Jonathan Seliger once, said: "This new online store will help us to understand customer needs and preferences of the domestic online shopping, the accumulation of e-commerce in China valuable experience and insight. "Electricity supplier of luxury is coach factory outlet online probably really a long way

Comment

Working...
                      X