White oxford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White oxford?

Hey fellas. I'm looking a for a nice white oxford shirt in a slimmer fit for the spring and summer. I really like this one from Brooks Brothers but looking for something a little cheaper ideally. Any suggestions?

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...ionsize=Medium

ratioclothing.com - not the cheapest, but a great fit you won't regret.

Comment

eBay, dude...though white is a premium color. Also check for eBays of gant rugger.

Comment

40$ isnt bad for a BB shirt.

Comment

Could be pretty difficult to find something nice in white that's cheaper.

Comment

My vote is for the original shirt. If you're looking at BB, you obviously want quality, and the price is good for what you're getting.

Comment

I'm with Frost - Ratio has the best Oxford in the business

Comment

Near NYC? $30 for uniqlo's oxford isn't bad.

You can also watch lands end for their tailored fit oxfords - around $12. Pretty nice fabric and fit - only thing I didn't like was that the neck didn't get a good "V" shape for me.

Comment

I ended up going with this one from LEC. They finally had the white in Medium. $20 with free shipping.

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-h...s&origin=index

Comment

For $20, I had to jump on that...

Comment

Pockets are a little funky for a classic OCBD, but I was tempted... sadly, S/M ain't gonna cut it.

Comment

I vigorously co-sign the $30 Uniqlo oxford if you're anywhere near one. I'm avoiding any pricy purchases until I finish the last leg of my weight-loss/fitness kick and Uniqlo has been a lifesaver. Their oxford looks great rumpled or pressed, has a trim cut and is shockingly well proportioned in the sleeves and neck considering it comes in S/M/L type sizing.

Comment

At 5'5, 135 pounds, the one white Uniqlo button down shirt in Small that I've bought recently is the best fitting shirt on me off the rack I've ever had. Seriously, ever. It's basically the perfect fit on me, it doesn't billow on the sides and the arm lengths/armholes are on point completely.

If they have a sale again I'd definitely check out their other styles and try and stock up.

I've got a bunch of OCBDs from Lands End and Old Navy and the Express Extra Slim 1MX, but none fit as well as that one Uniqlo shirt I have. (To be fair, the 1MX shirts I have are XS, and are actually too small for me now, so maybe a regular Small would be similar to the Uniqlo sizing that works on me. I won't pass final judgment on Express until I've tried it in a Small, first)

Comment

I got a nice slim fit Nordstrom white dress shirt for $15 at Nordstrom rack... Pretty comparable to BB

Comment

I'll have to check out the Nordstrom shirts. The Neiman Marcuses are usually my go-to's (at least for pinpoints).

Comment

Working...
                              X