Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Challenge - 2/1/2015 - Sock it to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Sunday Challenge.

Suit - Tommy Hilfiger
    Shirt - Kirkland (I dig Costco)
    Tie/Tie Bar - BB/TieBar
    Socks - Happy Feet (I think)
    Shoes - AE Fifth Ave

http://i.imgur.com/NiOpn7H.png

I don't have a collage app on my phone yet so please excuse my MacGyver attempt with Word.

Comment

Hi guys [emoji112][emoji112][emoji112]. Feel like it's been ages since I last came on here. Anyways, I saw the friday challenge has been changed to sunday. I will throw my feet into the pit. Here's today's fit, http://instagram.com/p/ycPVFKigAt/ and here are my socks. . It snowed about 30" in Boston so I need her to remind me of warmer days. Lol. The lighting in here blows. Cheers. Stay stylish guys. [emoji111]️[emoji111]️
      "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
      I>0<I

Comment

For those who don't have Instagram

Coat: Jcrew
        Shirt: landsend
        Sweater: landsend
        Slacks: landsend
        Wheels: AE long branch

Cheers[emoji111]️[emoji111]️
        I>0<I

Comment

[MENTION=1998]MaxMan[/MENTION], I have those same socks. Nice!!!

Comment

[MENTION=1998]MaxMan[/MENTION], you pull off the Long Branches very well. I bought a pair recently myself and have been on the fence about whether to keep or sell them. You're making me lean keep!

Also, is the peacoat green ("mossy shadow") or grey? Hard to tell with the filter.

Comment

Originally posted by vespertiliovir View Post
              [MENTION=1998]MaxMan[/MENTION], you pull off the Long Branches very well. I bought a pair recently myself and have been on the fence about whether to keep or sell them. You're making me lean keep!

Also, is the peacoat green ("mossy shadow") or grey? Hard to tell with the filter.
              [MENTION=9652]vespertiliovir[/MENTION], Thanks, and good eye. Its the mossy green. The minute I walk into a building the color goes from being visibly green to a greyish hue. You should def keep the Branches, I really like the rugged feel. They can only really be worn with stiffer fabrics, like in the is case the pants and the flannel shirt under the sweater. The Vibram Soles are actually what sold me, I was going to initially get the Daltons, then remembered I live in Mass.
              I>0<I

Comment

Originally posted by DMumfrey View Post
                [MENTION=1998]MaxMan[/MENTION], I have those same socks. Nice!!!
                [MENTION=13291]DMumfrey[/MENTION], yea man, Tarjay's socks selection are pretty solid...especially on clearance paid a buck for these.
                I>0<I

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
                  Hi guys [emoji112][emoji112][emoji112]. Feel like it's been ages since I last came on here. Anyways, I saw the friday challenge has been changed to sunday. I will throw my feet into the pit. Here's today's fit, http://instagram.com/p/ycPVFKigAt/ and here are my socks. . It snowed about 30" in Boston so I need her to remind me of warmer days. Lol. The lighting in here blows. Cheers. Stay stylish guys. [emoji111]️[emoji111]️
                  You just got yourself an insta follower! I'll see what I can do to throw my attempt in tomorrow.

Comment

[MENTION=1998]MaxMan[/MENTION] I, too, loved the vibram soles, which are comfy as heck and actually useful in inclement weather. I like the Daltons' appearance a bit more, but I couldn't wrap my head around buying (what to me is) a fall/winter boot with a leather sole. My only hangup is the fact that the branches are a little too clunky for my office, so they'd be relegated to weekend wear. But I wore them with jeans tonight and thought they looked great, so I I'm close to sold--even if I don't wear them often.

Peacoat looks great, btw, you're making me sad I didn't jump on one a few weeks back.

Comment

Originally posted by vespertiliovir View Post
                      [MENTION=1998]MaxMan[/MENTION] I, too, loved the vibram soles, which are comfy as heck and actually useful in inclement weather. I like the Daltons' appearance a bit more, but I couldn't wrap my head around buying (what to me is) a fall/winter boot with a leather sole. My only hangup is the fact that the branches are a little too clunky for my office, so they'd be relegated to weekend wear. But I wore them with jeans tonight and thought they looked great, so I I'm close to sold--even if I don't wear them often.

Peacoat looks great, btw, you're making me sad I didn't jump on one a few weeks back.
                      Dude, I got that peacoat for 104 bucks shipped final sale a few weeks ago. I was literally competing with someone to get it, I put it in my cart first and had to go to a meeting at work and forgot to place order come back it says no longer avaialbe, so Im like crap, o well. Then around lunch I go to check again and lo and behold it there so I immedialty place order. Lol.

Yea the branch felt a little chunky at first but after a few wears, they felt at home on my feet. They look amazing with jeans, donegal, flannels. Get compliments on the train a lot.
                      I>0<I

Comment

The poll is up and live. Get those votes in!

Comment

Bump for votes!

Comment

Killing it as always, [MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION].

Comment

And that's that! [MENTION=1998]MaxMan[/MENTION] takes it in a landslide on his triumphant return! Congrats and please post a new challenge as soon as possible.

Comment

Alright, so seeing as how we seem to have no new challenge this week (if I've missed it, let me know), I propose that we take this week off. Rather than a traditional challenge, I will put up something that we can submit ideas and vote on to determine the next challenge theme. Stay tuned.

Comment

Working...
                                X