Why do they package socks that way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do they package socks that way?

Not to complain, but obviously I am going to. Has anyone found it frustrating when a bundle of socks (maybe two to three pairs) has a nice pair ( i.e. very nice argyle or in a different, unique color) on top and the rest are blah blah blah? Why not make all of them different and stand out?

I know some of you are thinking, "Yeah, a vibrant pair is needed but the subdued ones are needed are well." I understand but I don't want to buy 5 bundles to get 5 pairs of unique socks. Ok, I'm done. lol.

Sounds like target

Comment

Yep...Ralph Lauren, Dockers, they all do that. :-/

Comment

Soundalike target. 5$ for 2 pair ain't bad though...so even if u price it at 5$ for only 1 pair ur going to use makes it still a decent deal.

Comment

I opened a package of Target socks this week only to find the toe was sewn shut. Dangit!

Comment

@Tat, I understand your point. At Target, you are paying a discounted price for a discounted product. We all know those socks aren't "quality." I was talking moreso about brands like J. Crew, RL, even Nautica where the weave is more substantial and meant to take a beating.

Comment

Makes sense, funny thing is, I don't think that target socks are that poor of quality. I've had pairs now for over two years. They seem to have held up great for me thus far. And I do wear them 7 days a week, rotation on them are pretty frequent. But everyone has there own opinion of them. I'm just glad they work for me, especially at that price

Comment

I've been quite satisfied with the Target socks I've bought o far. And it seems like everyone puts the good pair on the outside and leaves a boring on on the inside.

Comment

Dear Heafcliffe,

I know this is minor, but socks are knit more than woven. It's easier to get a heel in the sock when it is knit than if it is woven. (That's also very interesting topology too!)

Comment

Fellas,

I have taken heed and will check out these Target socks once again. Thanks.

Heaf

Comment

Working...
                    X