X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used this minimalist wallet?

http://www.vonvantage.com/products/a...ist-wallet-tan

It looks pretty sleek

I am not sure if minimalism is something I want my wallet subscribing too.

Comment

I have a Tumi little minimal wallet. I carry 1 credit card, work id, drivers license, and $20 cash behind my license. Why people carry more is beyond me.

Comment

I have had the same small wallet for 12 years or so. It is a Fossil front pocket wallet. Sadly, they don't make it anymore. The wallet you are talking about looks similar in that it is a "real wallet" and not a gimmick design or a glorified money clip. Mine is a bit shorter but also a bit wider. If I lose my Fossil I will consider the Arkan.

Comment

Thinking more about it, I don't think there is that much added style benefit that comes with having less pieces of leather. I like being able to look in my wallet and not show everyone else what I am carrying. Thumb through my bills and find the right ones, without taking them all out.

I am all for carrying as little possible in my wallet. However, it is often unavoidable. Today there are so many cards: library cards, preferred customer cards, gift cards, business cards, key cards etc.

Comment

I carry one card, license, and a few bills in a money clip. I used to carry a wallet but I realized I never used the majority of the stuff in there. If I need a card for something else (work, school, gift card) I just make sure I bring it separately.

Comment

I carry the Slimfold wallet. http://www.slimfoldwallet.com/collec...cro-soft-shell
              Measurement Reference: 5'11" 185lbs 40R 32x32

Comment

Originally posted by ryn View Post
                Thinking more about it, I don't think there is that much added style benefit that comes with having less pieces of leather. I like being able to look in my wallet and not show everyone else what I am carrying. Thumb through my bills and find the right ones, without taking them all out.

I am all for carrying as little possible in my wallet. However, it is often unavoidable. Today there are so many cards: library cards, preferred customer cards, gift cards, business cards, key cards etc.
                Leave them in the glove box of your car. As for the loyalty cards, they usually go by phone number at most places.

Comment

I got one with content: Driver's License, credit card, AAA card, insurance card. I don't even carry cash in it anymore. I carry max $40/day and it goes to front pocket (no money clip).

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                    Leave them in the glove box of your car. As for the loyalty cards, they usually go by phone number at most places.
                    What if I don't have my car? not very convenient, and certainly wouldn't have been an option for my key card, when I had it. Fortunately, I am at my lowest with cards. However, I still deal mainly with cash. Feel superior all you want, I will stick with my wallet.

Comment

I have this. It's fantastic. I've had it for a long time and it's still holding up really well. The leather aged and darkened.

It has 4 slots for cards. I double-pack the one on the back with a couple membership cards I don't use much.

Comment

Originally posted by jesot View Post
                        I have this. It's fantastic. I've had it for a long time and it's still holding up really well. The leather aged and darkened.

It has 4 slots for cards. I double-pack the one on the back with a couple membership cards I don't use much.
                        I use something similar but with a non-magnetic clip. I really like it.

Comment

Working...
                        X