Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banana Republic Store vs Factory Outlet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think J. Crew is kind of the gold standard for brands you won't find in department stores. I have had good experiences with both J. Crew and J. Crew Factory. Good with Banana Republic, too, but it takes more hunting to find the good-looking stuff.

Comment

Dunno about the BR vs BR factory, but I find that GAP vs GAP factory in the outlet's favor. The prices at GAP factory are much cheaper and the quality is the same (partly cause GAP quality isn't that high to begin with).

Comment

I like my coat just the way it is. It fits nicely over a suit. I'll eventually have the sleeves shortened, but it's otherwise good to go.

Comment

I didn't even realize they bothered with making a Gap Factory line. Seems almost pointless with how affordable Gap is. Isn't this practice going to step on Old Navy's toes? Old Navy is known to be very cheap in the first place, and often clunky fits and overly casual American Dad clothes. If Gap offers their designs for not much more than Old Navy, especially with sales, I feel like I would never go to Old Navy again. Their stores give me a headache from all the synthetic fumes in there.

Comment

I've purchased a few shirts from J Crew Factory online and I'm pretty satisfied with their quality.

Comment

Working...
            X