Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digging through the suits at Last Call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digging through the suits at Last Call...

Prada, Armani, Brioni, Isaiah, Zegna, and of course mountains of Hickey Freemans... And they don't care if you try each and every one of them on. I could spend a vacation day here! Oh wait... That's kind of what I'm doing right now. :-P

Oh you bastard...

Comment

I wasn't aware that there were brick and mortar Last Call locations. Is there a store finder anywhere?

Comment

@Thekillabeejc - http://www.lastcall.com/store/info/s...=topNavInStore

Comment

Thanks Juan. I was looking around the site but didn't see a store locator. Closest one is about an hour outside of Chicago, I guess I will have to make a day of it.

Comment

Well I live in Neiman Marcus-land (Dallas). We probably get more actual one-off NM overstock in our Last Call stores, but its still worth a visit even if you're not herehere. I love the NM branded shirts, and they carry those at every location.

Comment

Oh, nice! There's one on the way to Atlanta for me next week

Comment

Ok, I'm back at a keyboard so it's easier to type... Most of what you find on the website, you'll also find in the stores. In addition, you'll find a lot of stuff (usually the better stuff IMO) in the stores that's not on the website.

My favorite thing that I tried on was an Isaia summer-weight sportcoat. I'm ruined. I may never be satisfied with department store suits again.

... and the weight that I've lost since Christmas has affected my size. I was fitting much better into 39R's. (Which explains why my 40R's at home feel like tents.) Guess it's time to go suit shopping again.

Comment

WHERE'S THE PICTURES OF THE ISAIA?

Seriously, don't tease us

Comment

LOL I didn't take any. But I can always find an excuse to go back...

Comment

By the way... It's at an overstock store, marked for clearance, topped off with a 35% coupon... And it still costs about $500. :-S

Comment

@ Alan, Did you happen to see that Microdot Tie that Joe has posted. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger but the website doesnt note the width of the tie. I need standard width or slightly narrower.

Comment

@CJJ: No I didn't, but I only ever check the clearance tie rack when I go. (Which, by the way, had the pink Brioni tie I've been eyeing down to $40, but I still couldn't do it.)

Truth be told, they have a much larger selection of ties in-store than they do online. It would be very easy to miss it, even if they happen to have it.

I did see the shirts, though. I thought the plaid looked even better in person, but the ginghams looked rather stark.

Comment

aaaand of course there are no Last Calls in the entire state of Georgia. @JC - Bring us some stuff on your way down!

Comment

Ummm... Yeah there is... In Lawrenceville... This is the one I was talking about hitting on my drive down from Hartwell to Atlanta:

http://www.lastcall.com/store/info/s...equestid=10240

Comment

Working...
                              X