No announcement yet.

Jan 1st 2015 P90X/Survivor No Spend Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah, just checking, is anybody still in this?

I'm looking forward to another one of these but I doubt I have the strength to be in one during the holidays.

Comment

I had to look what it was. Doesn't appear to have anything to do with p90x which is disappointing. I just finished week one of p90x. I also just bought some clothes at the mall.
      My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

I'm up for a no spend challenge. My wallet could definitely benefit from it.

Comment

I'm in. I dropped more money this year than last on clothing

Comment

I'm starting one of these on 1st December. I need to pick up a couple of sweaters and perhaps some flannel-lined pants tomorrow to help me through the winter, but then it's on. I got married this year and ended up spending way too much money on clothes. I did a near three-month embargo already, buying only one shirt from the start of July until the Columbus Day sales in mid-October, but I've bought a bunch of stuff again over the last six weeks, and I need to cut myself off. Besides the expense, looking for stuff is too big a distraction from work.

So it'll be a nice embargo until the start of March, and then I can hopefully pick up some closeout winter styles (boots, topcoat, peacoat will be the priorities) to stock up for next year. It's a leap year, but I'll still to the full three months and start up again on 1 March.

Anyone else want in?

Comment

Working...
            X