Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theskillets
    replied
    I got the jeans today. The 32" waist and the slim straight fit fits great. They are on the slim side but I like them.

Leave a comment:

• theskillets
    replied
    Thanks for the info all! I ordered them because I had credit with them and it was the only thing I needed. We will see how they fit. I like their clothes but their return policy stinks.

Leave a comment:

• 302w
    replied
    I hope I don't come off unhelpful, but is there a compelling reason to to go with F&O denim vs all of the other raw selvedge out there? Why not check out some of the denim online retailers with very thorough sizing charts, such as blueowl.us, and compare the measurements using your favorite fitting jeans? There should be some nice options around that price range, such as Unbranded and Naked & Famous.

Leave a comment:

• Jason S.
    replied
    I've tried on the Cooper Selvedge Denim in black with the same "slim-straight" fit (which I believe is their LEAST slim fit). I'm a 30 waist in pretty much every brand of pants I've ever tried. (Levis, Club Monaco, Bonobos, Gap, J Crew, BR) These pants from F & O def run slim, but not necessarily in the waist. I found the waist fit relatively true to size, but through the thighs was VERY slim, and the leg openings were comically small. Also they don't leave much to the imagination in the crotch area. I would say I have an average athletic build, and I could barely pull these things on because of how tight they are through the legs. Honestly I would suggest going elsewhere, especially considering they're not super cheap.

Leave a comment:

• jls008
    replied
    Extremely slim. I would size up 2-3 sizes.

Leave a comment:

• AFCForever
    replied
    I would err on the side of sizing up. I am a 36 in levis and a 37 in Gustins and the 38 Frank and Oak are a little baggy on me.

Leave a comment:

• theskillets
    started a topic Frank and Oak Denim Fit?

Frank and Oak Denim Fit?

Anyone have experience with Frank and Oak denim Slim Straight Fit? Do they run slim or average? I wear a 32 waist in Bonobos and a 33 Waist in Gap and Uniqlo. Specifically these -https://www.frankandoak.com/product/23318
Working...
X