Nordstrom 1901 Wing It Oxfords Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nordstrom 1901 Wing It Oxfords Question

I was just looking around at some shoes for the Spring, and thought that these were kinda funky and they caught my eye. I think they'd be a nice alternative to grey suede bucks and they come with 3 different colors of laces to switch it up a bit, can anyone speak to the quality of Nordstrom shoes? I've never bought a pair from their house brand before..

http://tinyurl.com/7okdvxt

I've never owned a pair, but I held one in my hands at the store. Visual inspection seemed promising.

Comment

I bought these in the grey suede a little while ago and like them so far. Obviously they're not a true dress shoe, but I haven't had any issues from their admittedly-rare use.

Comment

Ok cool thanks for the input guys, yeah they seem like a decent casual shoe, I may have to hit the mall to see if the local Nordstrom carries them just to get an idea of how they feel...may wait for a sale though

@Hornsup, did they run true to size for you?

Comment

I purchased their 1901 Bates chukka boot as well as a 1901 Carson dirty bucks suede shoe both 50% off for $50 each. I wouldn't pay full price for those line of shoes, the construction isn't that great, but for $50 they will do .

I kept the boot but returned the bucks, which were nothing to write home about.

Comment

I have them in grey and love them. In my book, they are absolutely worth the $100. I can't speak for their longevity as I've only worn them a handful of times, but they are extremely comfortable and I think they are going to be seeing some heavy use this Spring/Summer.

Comment

International brand to emerging coach purses outlet markets as the main theme. European and American brands in an effort to seek development coach handbags outlet in emerging markets, Italy's Prada and United States coach followed by the Hong Kong cheap coach purses Exchange is typical. Despite Japan effects of the earthquake and tsunami, by Mercedes-Benz's name coach purses for sale is Japan fashion week brought a new atmosphere, and equally fast pace of fashion week.

The other hand, international coach factory store brands on the culture occupied the commanding heights for everyone to see. Unprecedented coach outlet stores luxury market coach factory outlet showing strong growth. Many international luxury brands in the top Museum exhibition, through cheap coach active showing its long cultural tradition and to deepen interaction with consumers.

Reporter seen on the COACH's coach outlet online online shop, on the shop mainly sells merchandise to handbags, cover accessories, jackets, watches, coach factory online jewelry and coach factory online store other products. COACH also went out for special offers up to 50 Taobao Taobao shop, coach for sale selling only on Taobao Mall.

Taobao Mall cooperation coach factory outlet and for the, COACH, President and CEO, Jonathan Seliger, the store will help COACH understand the needs coach factory online and preferences of domestic online shopping customer and accumulated experience in coach online store the field of coach factory outlet online e-commerce, for future market opening in prepare long-term COACH online sales channels.

Comment

@Pitt -- they ran pretty true to size for me.

Comment

Looks like the forum is being spammed by user tongtian123

Comment

Working...
                  X