Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Challenge - 12/14/2014: Your Holiday Party Look

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Decide to try out the turtleneck look for the wife's work party. First venture with the turtle so I started cheap with one from Walmart. Fits surprisingly well, kind of like a thick heavy duty T-shirt material is about the only way I know to describe it. $8. And I like it. Now I need one significantly nicer. Like cashmere. That would do!




    Ludlow blazer
    JCF jeans
    Walmart shirt
    Varvatos boots
    Seiko watch

    Comment


      #17
      The participation in this challenge has been great-and there's still time! Get those entries in fellas; the poll goes live within an hour!

      Comment


        #18
        First time entering! Cold day today, so had to bundle up on the way.

        Arrive:



        Mingle:







        Jacket: J Crew lightweight puffer
        Sweater: JC lambswool
        Shirt: J Crew
        Jeans: ....J Crew (I might have a problem)
        Shoes: Target
        Watch: Seiko 5

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Shomas View Post
          The participation in this challenge has been great-and there's still time! Get those entries in fellas; the poll goes live within an hour!
          Pretty soon it's going to be the Monday Challenge. :-)

          Comment


            #20
            The poll is live (thanks for the gentle nudge Alan)!

            Comment


              #21
              Late Entry, party was tonight. Taken at the actual party:



              Ledbury
              Ledbury
              Drake's
              Epaulet
              Alden

              Comment


                #22
                Ordinarily, I'm an unwavering bowtie-hater, but if there's any place a bowtie is appropriate, it's a Christmas party. Well played [MENTION=2573]alan[/MENTION]

                And also...
                Last edited by roostertail; December 15, 2014, 01:06 PM.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Bump for votes. Do it!

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Last call for votes! Get 'em in or forever hold your peace!

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                      Last call for votes! Get 'em in or forever hold your peace!
                      Are they usually this close?

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by alan View Post
                        Are they usually this close?
                        Sometimes, but not usually.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          It's official! [MENTION=2573]alan[/MENTION] is the victor over an unprecedentedly crowded field! Congrats - and thanks to all who participated and all who voted. Now let's see what new challenge Alan puts up for this week...

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Sweet! I already have an idea. I just hope it hasn't already been done lately since I haven't kept up with the site. :-S

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Michael Klepacki View Post
                              First time entering! Cold day today, so had to bundle up on the way.

                              Arrive:



                              Mingle:







                              Jacket: J Crew lightweight puffer
                              Sweater: JC lambswool
                              Shirt: J Crew
                              Jeans: ....J Crew (I might have a problem)
                              Shoes: Target
                              Watch: Seiko 5
                              Never would've guessed target on the boots, they look great.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X