PInstripe pants as separates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PInstripe pants as separates?

I know there was a TSB article where he substituted a belted shawl collar cardigan/a sweater jacket for the coat of his suit, but do you guys have any other good examples/styling tips? Pinstripes as separates in general, honestly? I have two double breasted pinstripe suits I was given and they're incredibly nice, but super over the top for what I do.

Honestly, it's very difficult to separate pinstripe suits. It's possibly the most difficult pattern to separate because it's so inherently suit (and not sportcoat/separate). The fact that the jackets are double breasted makes them even more difficult to separate.

If they're really nice, I may just save them for when you do in fact wear suits.

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
      Honestly, it's very difficult to separate pinstripe suits. It's possibly the most difficult pattern to separate because it's so inherently suit (and not sportcoat/separate). The fact that the jackets are double breasted makes them even more difficult to separate.

If they're really nice, I may just save them for when you do in fact wear suits.
      I was more curious about the pants, as one is a navy Zegna chalk stripe, and the pants are really regal looking, but not super obviously pinstriped.

Comment

Working...
      X