Tailor Recommendation for KC area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailor Recommendation for KC area

I'm planning on taking a trip to the tailor pretty soon, but I haven't lived in the area long enough to use a tailor here. If anyone is from the Kansas City area, preferably on the Kansas side, could you give me a recommendation on a good tailor? Thanks in advance

Thought I would try one more time to see if anyone had any suggestions before I leave it up to my own research.

Comment

Go Jayhawks

Comment

I do appreciate the post, Hardrain, being a Jayhawk fan. It just didn't get me the information I was looking for.

Comment

Slabotsky & Sons Tailors Ltd

1102 Grand Blvd # 101, Kansas City, MO 64106, United States

+1 816-842-3445 ?

I think they are third(?) generation tailors in KC. The owner is a really nice guy and he does excellent work. He came highly recommended to me and didn't disappoint. Best of luck!

Comment

Btw, this is on the MO side, thought it is worth the short drive. While in the 'hood, check out Cosentino's (10 East 13th Street), it's easily the best grocer in the KC area. There is also a really nice AMC theatre a couple of blocks the other way...it is one of the flagship properties for AMC. Let me know if you need food recs...as that is one of the best parts about KCMO.

Comment

Thanks Beachdoc. That's not too much of a drive from where I live. I'm in the "suburbs" area just outside KC. I've already tried out a few of the BBQ places around the area. I'm trying to figure out which is my favorite before I make return trips. Also, I have heard good things about Consentino's, never been though. I just don't worry too much about that sort of thing. It's usually whatever is closest and reasonably priced for me. But I will look into Slabotsky and Sons.

Comment

Working...
              X