PSA - LA Threads Readers - Club Monaco Beverly Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA - LA Threads Readers - Club Monaco Beverly Center

I just wanted to let all of those in Los Angeles know that the Club Monaco at the Beverly Center is 75% off everything today (11/18) and tomorrow (11/19). They are moving the store within the mall, but the new store will temporarily be only women.

I walked by at lunch on my way somewhere else and fell upon it.

Chinos were $7.25, I got some selvedge jeans for $24.62, 5 pocket cords were $14.75 an $80 button down was $19.87.

I bought my GF 2 dresses (A/W style) both were less that $35 each. They are $129 and $139 on the website.

Even the clerks were freaking out about how cheap stuff was.

If you're in LA, get your butt over there. The store closes tomorrow night for good.

Have fun shopping!!!

Did they have any shell cordovan AE's or other 3rd party branded items? Could be interested in a proxy...

Comment

No mens shoes. No 3rd party items. Only CM branded.

I felt like anything of tremendous value was moved to their store in Beverly Hills.

Just a good place to stock up on button downs, henley and chinos for cheap.

Comment

What were the size selections looking like? Pretty sparse? Not sure I want to trek over from WLA during rush hour if it's going to be fruitless...

Comment

Originally posted by Matchbook View Post
          What were the size selections looking like? Pretty sparse? Not sure I want to trek over from WLA during rush hour if it's going to be fruitless...
          Lot's of smaller sizes, small and mediums. Not a lot of L or XL. I wear 32 or 33 inch waist and I ended up with 3 pair chinos, 2 pairs cords and a pair of jeans. You could probably call in the morning to get a better idea.

The staff was blown away as well. Every time they rang something up they went on about how cheap it was. One quote was "It's Ross prices at Club Monaco".

I hate for you to go and it not be fruitful, but there are some killer deals if you can get there...

Comment

Working...
          X