Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patagonia Recommendations?

Hey Gang,

Through a family connection I can get 60% off anything from the Patagonia website (except anything marked as exclusive). I'm not that familiar with the company and was hoping to get some recommendations.

I live in SoCal, so I'm not really interest in any heavy duty winter jackets, but everything else is fair game. Hoodies, pants, shirts, luggage, shoes, etc.

Thanks!

I have two of their black hole bags. Awesome pieces of luggage. I except them to outlast me.

Comment

Originally posted by JT10000 View Post
      I have two of their black hole bags. Awesome pieces of luggage. I except them to outlast me.
      I was looking at those. I'm thinking about the 60l or 90l duffel. Which do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by DNSamurai View Post
        I was looking at those. I'm thinking about the 60l or 90l duffel. Which do you have?
        I've got those two sizes.

Was considering also the black hole backpack, in the larger size, but I don't think the backpacks will sit upright on the ground, which is important to me.

Comment

60%?? That's freaking awesome! If you're into the outdoors, I'd def recommend their gear. I have experience with their nano puff jacket, torrentshell rain jacket, and acensionist pack. Nothing but good from them. Based on these, I'd say their other stuff should be pretty damn cool too.

Comment

I love their vests, lightweight down jackets, my backpack from them. Also the messenger bags from them look well built and nice. Also if you ever need someone to share that discount with let me know lol.

Comment

Working...
            X