Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beefcake
    replied

I second the guy above me but here's a good club rule when you don't want to get hot and sweaty. Wear a classic V-neck in neutral colors (white, grey, black) or try a pocket tee. Just add details to not look dumpy.Sweat necklace, colorful watchband, ring. Sometimes neutral with accessories is the best look.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied

last night, I just woke up, at my part here, I wore a red cotton RL Polo, it had 2% lycra or something like in it, because it's got a good stretch and breathability. Then I wore cut off chinos, and penny loafers, solid.

Leave a comment:

• Albert
    replied

On a clear night go with white jeans. I have a pair from LEC (slim) and they're basically perfection.

Leave a comment:

• Bryan
    started a topic Going Out in the Summer

Going Out in the Summer

Hey all,

Summer has quickly arrived in New England, and I am looking for a way to step up my nightlife clothes without being uncomfortably hot. Does anyone have any ideas for looking better than your average jeans/untucked shirt bar junkie in the dead of summer? I'm talking ideas for going out on the town with friends, or going on a date with a girl... Summer-style. Sometimes the idea of putting on a blazer when its 80 degrees out is just torture in itself.

Thanks

Working...
X