No announcement yet.

Should I get these shoes fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forbritisheyesonly, in my opinion, those shoes are hideous.

On the other hand, the jeans that you picked out look great.

Comment

Agreed on the shoes, the stitching down the sides is pretty unappealing.

Comment

Are you serious? Wow, that's surprising. I found that so many people online love those shoes.

Comment

They're called bicycle toed shoes, and while they're not the ugliest style out there (and don't look as bad when the stitching isn't as prominent), they seem to be almost universally disliked by SF members. Of course, what ultimately matters is whether you like them, and like them at the price you're paying.

Comment

forbritisheyesonly, compare those to: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline...40000000001_-1

Comment

A lot of the time, I don't give a rat's ass what SF members think. I don't like those balmorals; sorry bruschetta.

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to suggest that we should follow the collective opinion of SF members, just mentioned SF since you were thinking about buying the shoes from an SF member. I'm not big on @bruschetta's bals either, the perforations aren't very aesthetically pleasing up the vamp like that.

Comment

forbritisheyesonly, they're not my favorite design, but they are on sale. I'm just trying to give you options.

Comment

Didn't mean to insinuate that, trash. I think they look nice though, as more casual shoes for the evening, just wish they were darker. Chestnut is a bit light.

Comment

Working...
                    X