• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    greg_s
    Super Moderator

• greg_s
    replied

Jason, I recently received my oak streets. They are fantastic. The leather quality and the colors are perfect. I really like them. They do run large. I would say size down a half size for sure.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    Super Moderator

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

I agree that >$100 is a lot for boat shoes. But I guess if it's your thang, you might as well spend as much as you want.

Leave a comment:

• jicarv

• jicarv
    replied

I vote for the Bass McNairy and with the money you save, you can go thrifting. Honestly, I think anything north of $100 for boat shoes is a lot. Unless you wear them every day, I just can't see spending that much on boat shoes.

Leave a comment:

• Cannon
    Varsity Member

• Cannon
    replied

Mmmm. A thread about boat shoes. Boat shoe lovers....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhvWlORuDWw

Leave a comment:

• CJJ

• CJJ
    replied

My McNairy's are currenlty out for delivery and should be on my doorstep before I get home from work. I picked them up on 6PM.COM I hope the look as good in person as they do online.

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira

• jason_carreira
    started a topic The navy boat shoe search

The navy boat shoe search

Just to document my search. I'm looking for navy boat shoes with a contrasting red sole.

There is the Bass x McNairy Hingham in Navy Latigo, usually around $91, seen as low as $76

I think these were last years and won't be available again... Not sure where they're made.

There's also the Eastland Made in Maine camp moc for $275... Made of Horween Chromexcel

There's the Quoddy, made in Maine blucher mocc for $240, all made with Horween Chromexcel... The blue and some of the others are the Cavalier Chromexcel:

There's Rancourt & Company, made in Maine for $215... Although these don't have red soles they will custom make them however you ask with whatever soles they have:

Right now the winner is the Oakstreet Bootmaker's Navy Suede Red Brick Sole Trail Oxford at $268

Working...
X