Brooks Brothers Clearance Finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooks Brothers Clearance Finds

Since the main site's comments are down, I'm going to throw this in here. Anyone have any experience with BB's socks? I picked up a pair of cotton over-the-calfs, but wondering about their durability. I bought a pair of their wool socks through Nordstrom a while back and they shrunk down so much as to almost be unwearable.

Also, picked up this tie in two colors. Seems like a great price ($35.70) for a pretty basic tie...although I wish it was 2.75" rather than 2 5/8".

Cold wash delicate, gentle dry those socks. Once I started doing that my wool socks stayed in better shape.

And I really liked that white cable turtleneck from yday.

Comment

Like the tie. I think the width should look fine.

Comment

I love the look of those gray boat shoes. Too bad my wife would kill me....

Comment

[MENTION=2492]LosRockets[/MENTION] I'll have to try that. I typically cold wash my Pantherella socks and air dry them without problems. Maybe BB wool socks are just more finicky.

Comment

Originally posted by alanm View Post
            Also, picked up this tie in two colors. Seems like a great price ($35.70) for a pretty basic tie...although I wish it was 2.75" rather than 2 5/8".
            Like that tie a lot, wish I'd spotted it sooner.

I did manage to snag the last pair of these

Comment

2 5/8 is a bit on the slim side but not awful.

Comment

Working...
              X