JCrew v JCF Slim Sweaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JCrew v JCF Slim Sweaters

I stopped into JCrew yesterday, tried on their slim fit sweaters and loved them. I bought one and was even happier to find out JCF also makes slim sweaters. I've always tried to avoid the Factory equivalents as I've found sizing to often be inconsistent. As we approach sweater season (at least here in SoCal - yes we wear sweaters at least at night) I've thought about revamping my sweater game and replace my current baggy collection with some slim fits that actually fit. In general how do the factory sweaters compare to the mainline? I don't need anything super heavy or rugged but hopefully the factory stuff isn't translucent ... I'd presume fit is supposedly the same (although I know there are exceptions with Factory). I no longer live close to a JCF so I can't try them on in person. Any other suggestions for affordable slim sweaters? Seems like Joe raves about the JCrew slim fits but haven't heard much of other popular slim sweaters options

Thanks for the help

Uniqlo is a great option, especially if you don't need anything super heavy. Slim fitting, lots of colors, decent quality especially at the price.

Comment

I picked up a couple of the JCF slim rustic merino crewneck sweaters with elbow patches for $31 each and I love them im 5'8 145 and the S fits me well nice and close to the body on the sides but not too tight

Comment

Working...
      X