Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jason001
    replied

If you buy cheap ray ban sunglasses on the web you may usually discover that you've got a greater number of product or service. The net retailers clearly possess significantly ray ban sunglasses outlet versus the shopping retailers and this enables these people for you to will give you a greater discount this versus the hdesigner ray ban wayfarer sunglasses avenue. When you buy shades on the web what's more , it indicates that you could actually look by http://www.cheap-ray-ban-sunglasses.com.

Leave a comment:

• trash
    replied

I like it. I agree it's a bit short, but it's casual enough that I think it's fine.

Leave a comment:

• bassopotamus
    replied

I think traditionally, if you hang your arms down and curl your fingers up, you should be able to catch the bottom of the jacket with you knuckle. By that standard, you are about 3 inches short. But it is a great looking jacket and I wouldn't get hung up on it.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

I think bruschetta put his finger on it.

FWIW, it would be okay to me, largely because I prefer to rock it unbuttoned all the time. Like Brett Favre's open fly jeans.

Leave a comment:

• bruschetta
    replied

redbeard, the area where the jacket tucks inwards should correspond to the top of your hips. It looks like this area is up around your rib cage. The jacket looks far too short.

It's a pity, because the shoulders and sleeves look good on you.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

To short in the body for my liking, but that's personal preference. I don't mind the length in sleeve though, I like sporting some shirt cuff.

Leave a comment:

• Weng
    replied

Looks fine to me too. Could be 1-2" longer, but if I were you, I'd keep it.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyShawn
    replied

Looks good to me, but then I don't mind jackets a little shorter.

Leave a comment:

• redbeardedmike
    started a topic Does This Fit - Lands End Canvas Herringbone Sportcoat

Does This Fit - Lands End Canvas Herringbone Sportcoat

First off, during the last LEC 20% off sale, I picked up the wool herringbone sportcoat.

I read all the comments and knew it had the possibility of being too short. It arrived today and, sure enough, it fits great in the shoulders, is un-padded, and seems to be of good quality. It also seems quite short.

So, wearing all my LEC purchases: sportcoat, striped tie, and Crosby moc toes. As you can see, it does not cover my butt. The sleeves might possible be a touch short too, but there's material there to lengthen if I want to tailor it. The shoulders feel perfect and the back fits well. I know this is a more casual jacket, but is the length (or lack thereof) really noticeable?

Working...
X