Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somaticmarker1
    replied

I own it and love it. It is a blue suit, not navy blue. Hornups84 is right, get a Navy Blue before picking up a blue suit. Another positive, it is a very light weight wool. The suit is light and cool enough to wear at a summer wedding. I wore it a wedding in Southern Florida a few months ago. It is a nice alternative to the typical light gray/soapstone/khaki summer suit.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

Update: Just an FYI, their sale items appear to have a ton of sizes, but once you click on them it shows that the size is out of stock. For example, unless you're a 40 waist, the Beckwith denim blue suit won't be much use to you.

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied

It's definitely more blue than a traditional navy, but I think it's a great color. Though I couldn't find the full suit for sale still on the site...? Just saw the pants.

EDIT: Kidding, I found the coat now. I do like the color, although I think you should have a traditional navy prior to getting this one, but that's just me personally (and I also have to wear suits 5 days a week for work).

Leave a comment:

• amiller
    started a topic Bonobos Beckwith Blue Suit

Bonobos Beckwith Blue Suit

I'm looking into picking up another suit and I was looking at Bonobos because I have a decent amount of store credit. And combined with coupon codes I can pickup one up for a decent price. But to get to my question... is the Beckwith Blue Suit too "blue?" Navy is a common staple color for a suit, but this is a little more of a true blue than navy. What are some of your opinions on the suit? Comments other than just color are welcome as well.

Working...
X