X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kevinD
    replied

No problem!

I wore it to the office yesterday with a blue gingham shirt and dark jeans. I got a lot of compliments

Leave a comment:

• nftmlk
    replied

just got my price adjustment. $10.81 back on my card.

thanks kevinD

Leave a comment:

• Acousticfoodie
    replied

Is the khaki one a good idea to pick up?

Leave a comment:

• Big_Scooter
    replied

Can anyone post the length of the jacket in medium? As in, the bottom of the collar (not the top of the collar) to the bottom of the jacket down the back seam.

Otherwise, an estimate would be fine

Does it run regular, long, or short?

Leave a comment:

• kevinD
    replied

I bought this blazer yesterday. I normally wear a 42R and the large fit perfect. I did try on a large last week at a different Target and it was too small, so each coat fits differently.

Mine was on sale for $35 and well worth it. I'll wear it to church and to the office occasionally with jeans or khakis.

Thanks for the heads up!

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

I was a couple days late for them to credit me the difference. No worry, I just returned it (while I was wearing it) and repurchased it at the new, lower price. And bought the khaki color too. Just too perfect, much less at $35.

Leave a comment:

• nicholascrawford
    replied

ColoradoGuy - thanks for the tip. I'll bring in my receipt to get credit. And buy $200 of other stuff. =P

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

@ CaliProf I have an H&M blazer that is a cotton/linen blend. It's been my go-to summer blazer for the past 2 years and it's still in fine shape.

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoGuy
    replied

For those of you on the fence, I was just in Target last night, and the blazers are currently on sale at $35 each.

Leave a comment:

• CaliProf
    replied

@nftmlk FWIW, all the blazers I have ever found at H&M are poly blends. They feel like crap and the look to be poorly made.

Leave a comment:

• Tat
    replied

That guy needs to be fired

Leave a comment:

• ChrisW
    replied

I went to try one on the other day, in my store they have one nailed to the wall for "display" but they don't stock it. I asked if they had sold out and the guy said they never had it, just the one for "display".

Leave a comment:

• nftmlk
    replied

For those who were wondering, it's 100% cotton

Leave a comment:

• nftmlk
    replied

Picked one up at lunch and I have to agree with other posters that the Small fits pretty snug. I'm a 36S (5'9" 135lbs) and the small felt tight in the chest/arms.

Going to try it on again when I get home and then decide if I'm going to keep it or not. A navy blazer @ H&M costs $60. Not sure if the Merona one is worth the $45 in my opinion.

This item is very casual looking

Leave a comment:

• VespaMatt
    replied

Tried one on today. I didn't find the material a problem for that price point and a very casual jacket. Unfortunately for me, the medium was just slightly too big in the shoulders, I had some bunching on the inside of the armpit because my chest wasn't quite broad enough. Tried on a small and it was ridiculously small, especially since small merona stuff usually fits me fine. I would have gotten it if it fit alright - even tried on the 3 mediums they had there hoping for a difference.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X