i just saw a dude in a suit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just saw a dude in a suit...

... hauling @SS down the street on a unicycle. No lie.

Relevant because he was in a suit.

You need a blog too. =P

I finally started a Tumblr because about 0.003% of my Facebook & Twitter friends appreciate clothing-related posts.

Comment

@nicholas - I have the exact same problem! Absolutely 0% of my friends are into men's style.

@Alan - get a picture next time!

Comment

There is a guy in my neighborhood that rides a bike around in a suit wearing full clown make up and a wig. Sometimes he is wearing a clown costume instead of the suit.

Then there is boombox man. He is often in a suit, 2 pairs of sunglasses (stacked on top of each other), a red white and blue sweatband, carrying a basketball and a big ass 80s style boombox rocking awesome music. Other times he is in a bright blue prom dress. This stuff cannot be made up haha.

We also have a guy that walks around in a tweed jacket smoking a pipe. He always is walking a sweater-wearing cat.

Needless to say, I love my neighborhood.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Pics or....

Comment

I've always been hesitant to take pictures as I feel they each must have some significant mental health needs (especially boombox man). I certainly would like to though haha.

Comment

But how was the fit and fabric of the suit? Jeebus, you guys leave out all the important details.

Comment

LOL It was getting dark and he was moving pretty fast, but it actually looked pretty good. :-P I would have gotten a pic if I wasn't driving at the time.

Comment

Pics of the sweater-cat walker requested!

Comment

Show us SWEATER-CAT and OWNER!

Speaking of doing crazy crap in a suit, I saw Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol yesterday... Nice suits, good action.

Comment

I'll do my best. He's out less frequently in the winter.

Comment

Out less frequently in winter? His cat has a sweater! :-P

Comment

or we can wait and see what transitional pieces the cat whips out in the weeks ahead.

Comment

I'm more concerned about the mental health of people who spend hours on a menswear forum each week.

Comment

@nicholascrawford: People like you? ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X