No announcement yet.

Copy Cat Syndrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. This thread is amazing. I would have really done myself a disservice if I didn't read Cannon's rant. *furiously munches on popcorn*

Comment

Strange how I always see the same two names next to prickish responses. Looking at you, frost and jose. The reason I like Dappered so much is that we *aren't* douchebags like the guys over at styleforum, and I'd sure like to keep it that way. Just my two cents though.

Comment

I read Jose's comment as tongue-in-cheek rather than malevolent.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

If that's how it was intended, I apologize. I'd just read something equally questionable by him in the thread I read immediately prior to this one.

Comment

Lol. I am actually really entertained by this thread. I really enjoyed Cannon's rant.

I probably have said some things that are prodding, but quite honestly some of this stuff gets beaten into the ground. Either do a google search or think independently if you have a question like "does x go with y?". Other things, like this, are just so outrageously trivial and silly that I can't help but make a joke. I mean we are literally sitting here arguing on the internet about someone's arguments about menswear in real life.

Comment

yeah, don't get your pant(ies) in a bunch dude(ette).

Comment

Working...
              X