No announcement yet.

Internship Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@JC: That's fair. When I said bottom-of-the-barrel, I really meant, "spend as little as possible".

Comment

Well let me rephrase what I said. Zara is not traditional American style clothing, but its New yorker in a sense that since its so trendy, a lot of pieces that you'll find there will make you fit in nicely witht the new york crowd. With some exceptions of course. Look to uniqlo too. They're very much the same, if not better, and cheaper. And trust me, DO NOT set foot in Jos A Bank. Everyone will be able to tell its Jos A Bank, no matter how tailored it is. They're very cheap in price for a reason. There you will get what you paid for, or perhaps even less.

As for what Alan mentioned, you know yourself better that anyone. If you think there's a good chance you'll gain a little weight or bulk up, don't get extra fitted clothing. But sounds to me like you're a slim guy. If you think you'll stay that way, get clothes that will fit you well. Like I told you, if you buy at Zara, chances are that the clothes will fall out of style before they wear out anyways. And they're not big investments, they're temporary anyways so might as well.

Comment

Thanks so much for all the responses! I think I'm gonna go half and half. One expensive, great looking suit and maybe one or two lesser priced items. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X