Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else get that "pouch" in the front of their jeans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else get that "pouch" in the front of their jeans?

I am a fan of Diesel jeans. However, many of them seem to give me the "pooch" of fabric in the front between the inner thighs and groin area across the front. I am not buying them big. I usually wear a 35, but I buy 34s in Diesels. It's almost as if they make the fit expecting people who wear them to have a big lower gut or something. Anyone else have this problem with jeans?

Is this a #humblebrag? In other words, are you complaining that your junk is too big?

I don't have any recent experience with Diesel jeans, sorry.

Comment

showoff.

Comment

No idea.

Fwiw i find i tie my pleasuremaker into a knot else i am stepping on it. But that is just me.

Comment

No, no, no. Just too much material across the front and it kind of "gaps".

Comment

Try a different cut or different brand. I have no such problems with Gap denim.

Comment

Pants tent??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqXm435CG-Y

Comment

Maybe Diesel is trying to market to guys who overestimate their, um, volume in the crotch area.

You should check out some other brands or cuts, I've never had that problem with Levi's.

Ben

Comment

He's complaining that his junk is too small to fill the pouch.

I kid. I don't know what he is talking about.

I may sound like a jerk here, but I am not a fan of #hashtags in regular sentences. Seems to be spreading on Dappered.

Comment

Twitter is invading your life. #getoffmylawn ;-)

Comment

I guess the #hashtags are sort of like something we do in speech getting a simpler implementation into type, such as:

"I was getting tired of his complaining. He was gonna get us all in trouble, y'know? *mumbles under breath* Like, shut the f**k up already."

could be replaced with:

"I was getting tired of his complaining. He was gonna get us all in trouble. #knowwhentoshutit"

Right?

Still not a fan, but I get how it sends a message of a thought you want to emphasize without putting it as an exclusive discussion point.

Comment

Let me hashk you a question.

Hash there been some sort dishashter?

Why else hashn't a hashtag been in you convershashion today?

This comment crhashed and burned.

Comment

#glock13

Some people seem to like that look - in fact, they seem to put a deal of effort into achieving it. See here:

http://dappered.com/2012/01/what-wou...s-loud-blazer/

Comment

"#glock13

Some people seem to like that look - in fact, they seem to put a deal of effort into achieving it. See here:

http://dappered.com/2012/01/what-wou...s-loud-blazer/ "

Just lol'd at my own comment in that post. Forgot I said that.

Comment

Working...
                            X