Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jason_carreira
    replied

I've been planning on getting one for a while. I was also thinking of waxing it to try out the waxed canvas thing

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

I think I'd want to see it in person first. Rothco makes their money by selling super-cheap military-looking stuff at surplus stores. I would not necessarily assume that their products are of the same quality or durability as genuine surplus items.

Leave a comment:

• OnlyShawn
    replied

i'd need to see the straps and the stitching detail to decide if it was nice. i'm skeptical for $35, but it's not outside the realm of possibility; if they're making 1,000,000 of them, they could have some serious capital invested and make precision stuff for cheap.

decreasing marginal cost, and all that.

Leave a comment:

• greg_s
    replied

I think they are really cool. My tastes lean more rustic like that with bags.

Leave a comment:

• DrBenji
    started a topic Rothco Vintage Canvas bag

Rothco Vintage Canvas bag

http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Canvas-Leather-Explorer-Shoulder/dp/B005GWH2QW/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1327772062&sr=8-10orer-Shoulder-Bag-Leather/fuseaction/itemdetail/item/6390/subcat/186/prodid/112/from/left

What do people think of that bag? I'm tempted to grab a brown one. Rothco is pretty sturdy military stuff, but usually doesn't look so good. I haven't seen one in person, but it looks pretty good online.

Working...
X