Gym-Office Transition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gym-Office Transition

I'm going to try and start working out in the morning to beat the heat, running to the office and its small in-building gym. Does anyone have tips for how to do that every day while still having a supply of unwrinkled dress shirts around? I haven't yet found a way to carry work clothes in a backpack without making a mess of them.

Get yourself a gym duffle and fold those shirts crisp. Lay it flat on top of your folded pants, which are on top of your shoes (with trees in them!). A grown man shouldn't be using a backpack unless he's hiking/camping anyway.

http://www.filson.com/products/duffle-bag-medium.70222.html?fromCat=true&fvalsProduct=luggag e/duffles&fmetaProduct=1019

That's an expensive option, there are cheaper ones. I just threw it up to give you a starting reference.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Take 3 shirts and two pairs of pants and 1-3 ties with you to work one day. Hang them up somewhere, if possible. Run to work everyday, change. Work, change back into running clothes, run back if possible. Repeat. ? Just a thought.

Comment

I work out before work. I throw on my shirt, pants and socks (for work) without showering then change into gym clothes real quickly at the gym. Shower and change into work clothes after working out. I've found this is much easier than trying to fold my work clothes into my gym bag without wrinkling them.

Comment

Working...
        X