X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shade
    replied
    Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post

That looks great, thanks! Any cheaper bracelets that you'd recommend as well?
    YW! That's the only one I have experience with, but I know some of the watch guys on here have tried a lot of different types. Hopefully they cant help you out!

Leave a comment:

• mmgfarb
    replied
    Originally posted by Shade View Post
    That looks great, thanks! Any cheaper bracelets that you'd recommend as well?

Leave a comment:

• Shade
    replied
    Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
    Hey everyone, so it's been around 2 years since I've posted....which makes me kinda out of touch with exactly how things are running around here these days. I didn't want to start a new thread for this off the bat so I figured I'd post here first. I'm looking for a 22 MM metal bracelet for my Seiko 5 Sport to replace the cheap nato it came with. I was hoping some of the watch guys around here could help me out with some recommendations.
    The perfect metal bracelet.

https://www.amazon.com/22mm-Engineer.../dp/B0084C2HJI

Leave a comment:

• mmgfarb
    replied
    Hey everyone, so it's been around 2 years since I've posted....which makes me kinda out of touch with exactly how things are running around here these days. I didn't want to start a new thread for this off the bat so I figured I'd post here first. I'm looking for a 22 MM metal bracelet for my Seiko 5 Sport to replace the cheap nato it came with. I was hoping some of the watch guys around here could help me out with some recommendations.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    I have no experience with Duty Free Island. That said, I did a google search for Duty Free Island over on WatchUSeek and found several threads talking about the website. The owner of the website also has an account over on WuS. I don't know if the owner is actively checking the account over there, but you can always try reaching and seeing what they have to say. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• SwiftToole
    replied
    Anyone here ever buy a watch from Duty Free Island? Was it a good experience? I searched the forums and did not see a lot of discussion of this seller. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by jvargas View Post
    Any one done a Bonobos Guideshop? I just realized I am close to one. Want to try it for their pant, shirt, and shorts. Wondering if I need a 30min appointment or a hour appointment?
    No appointment required. Just drop in, figure out your size and they'll place your order if you decide to buy anything that day.

Edit: At least that was the case pre-COVID. I don't know if they've changed their policy. Might want to give them a call to confirm.
    Last edited by Geo; September 3, 2020, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jvargas
    replied
    Any one done a Bonobos Guideshop? I just realized I am close to one. Want to try it for their pant, shirt, and shorts. Wondering if I need a 30min appointment or a hour appointment?

Leave a comment:

• Ijones027
    replied
    And anybody have experience with Carlos by Carlos Santa Goodyear construction

Leave a comment:

• Ijones027
    replied
    Anybody have a take on jw nordstrom top coat 95 wool 5% cashmere. And what are people's opinion on regular bally's from Switzerland that retail for 500?

Leave a comment:

• nathan miller
    replied
    I"m 6'0 210 with a 46" chest and 36" waist and in reasonable shape. I find the XL slim fit in Bonobos shirts is just right. I like a close not tight fit, and it works well. I hope that's some help. I can put up a pic if you want.

Leave a comment:

• Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by jvargas View Post
    For those who have Bonobos shirts, I am trying to decide between Slim, Tailored, or Regular. I usually buy size small slim for bottom-up shirts but recently with working out and being a father. I have had to move from slim to regular with mostly a problem in the shoulders and the back; a good example would be target or express house brand. What would people try tailored or regular?
    Tailored is their closest fitting cut. If you work out at at it will feel painted on. Their slim is generally a bit slimmer than most brands and their regular fit is closer to a traditional slim cut. I'm pretty thin and fluctuate between slim and regular depending on how I want the shirt to fit. They have measurements of the chest width in their sizing guide. I would measure that against a shirt you already have. Or you can order two different fits and return one after trying on if it's not final sale.

Leave a comment:

• jvargas
    replied
    For those who have Bonobos shirts, I am trying to decide between Slim, Tailored, or Regular. I usually buy size small slim for bottom-up shirts but recently with working out and being a father. I have had to move from slim to regular with mostly a problem in the shoulders and the back; a good example would be target or express house brand. What would people try tailored or regular?

Leave a comment:

• shubhdsoul
    replied
    Hey Folks! Thanks for creating this thread, it will be easier to answer & question.

Can anyone let me know that how I can verify the quality of denims? I always got stuck while buying them. Experts some tips on this please.

Help Needed.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Good job on the weight loss! I think the outfit looks great. No changes on my end. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X