This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Ell oh ell. TIL that more man tits = more masculine. Who knew.
    Everyone but you apparently

2 looks pretty bad, but I don't like either one.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
      Everyone but you apparently

2 looks pretty bad, but I don't like either one.
      Serious question, then: do you just never wear v-necks without a tie? 'Cause there's not a third option unless I put a tie on.
      Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

I think it may be more because it's a buttoned down collar. I don't mind the top button being left unbuttoned if it's also an open collar. But that's just me I think.

Comment

[MENTION=11797]devastitis[/MENTION] Noted. I don't think most have anything against v-neck with button down collars, but I would agree that open collars look better with v-necks.
          Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Polyester III View Post
            When using leather care products on shoes with brogues, do you usually worry about buildup inside the holes? Do you spend a lot of time working it out of these areas?
            It bothers me if I used some saddle soap and there was a little buildup, because it's a pretty big contrast in color. I like to use a toothbrush to get out any excess saddle soap, conditioner, polish, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
              1>2.
              I agree. I had this situation the other day. I unbuttoned but then buttoned again.

Comment

For the record I've got nothing against undoing an extra button and showing a little collarbone in the right time and place. But generally I feel like the right time and place is going to be in a very warm, very relaxed setting... like a summertime, post-work, bar patio happy hour. Or on a boat in the Caribbean. Or... something.

Otherwise it's either gonna read as a little sloppy at best, or like you're trying reeeeally hard to be sexay.
                Ben

Comment

http://www.bondsuits.com/open-collar-shirts/

Comment

Unbuttoning too many buttons can not only look sleazy, but also sloppy. Neither the examples look like a gigolo, but one button looks more put together.

Comment

For context, my original question stemmed from the general suggestion that 2 buttons undone is better than 1 when not wearing a tie, and whether that transferred to wearing a sweater, as well.
                      Duncan

Comment

Does anyone know where Joe's jacket in today's post "Land’s End’s Winter Clearance, Extra 50% off BR sale, & More – The Thurs. Sales Handful" is from?

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasma View Post
                          Does anyone know where Joe's jacket in today's post "Land’s End’s Winter Clearance, Extra 50% off BR sale, & More – The Thurs. Sales Handful" is from?
                          Was wondering same thing.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
                            Was wondering same thing.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk
                            Same

Comment

Fastest way to find out would probably be to contact Joe directly.
                              Ben

Comment

What are the cheapest places online for frames/glasses? The eye doctor has nothing under $100 that looks good and then overpriced lenses on top of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X