Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a pretty good purchase. And i like the idea of buying a cheaper pair of shoes to see if you like the style or not. I have been kicking around the idea of wearing loafers for a while now. The idea to use/start with an affordable pair is a good one. Maybe with Black Friday sales around the corner I'll see what I can find, sales wise.

Comment

Hi All! I saw a new logo today and hoping you can help me identify it. I didn’t take a photo, and kicking myself for not being that creepy guy. Logo was a stitched outline of a tractor above the back right pocket on some nice wool dress trousers. Anyone know what brand/designer this is??

thanks! stay safe & be well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tacitus View Post
        Decided to take advantage of the BR sale and snagged loafers in two different colors for ~$60 each. I know BR shoe quality isn't amazing, but I've never actually suede loafers before, so thought it made sense to buy a cheaper pair and see if I actually wear them before going in on a more expensive brand. Just wondering how folks think they look (my slightly ratty jeans and socks notwithstanding):

Maybe it's just the angle of the photo or the way the sock/jeans combo almost looks like sweatpants, but to me the stitching right down the center of the toe makes them look more like slippers than loafers. I don't remember ever seeing loafers that had the seam like that. I would probably end up returning them for that reason, but that's just my opinion and personal taste.

Comment

Hi guys,

I have stumbled upon a really nice pair of NB's. It's an old release, so I am not willing to find the exact model, but maybe you have any ideas on similar style sneakers? I looked for NB 574 on amazon, but there were no models in green color. Or maybe I'm just too obsessed with green? Anyways, thanks for your help.

Comment

Most suitable shoe to wear with dark jeans and polo/button down in a casual work environment?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitrani View Post
              Most suitable shoe to wear with dark jeans and polo/button down in a casual work environment?
              Suitable will really depend on the direction you want to take the look
              • Greats Royale for more casual
              • AE Leeds, Tate, or Suede Strandmock for slightly dressed up
              • Thursday Boots Statesman is great with plaid
              Many options to choose from all with a different feel

Comment

Originally posted by Mitrani View Post
                Can't go wrong with Chelsea boots, sleek and black. Medium brown suede chukka boots like Clarks original for a polo shirt would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                X