X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idvsego
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    Walnut shoes with dark denim is fine as long as you are wearing something lighter colored on top. It looks weird to me when the whole outfit is uniformly dark except for high contrast shoes.
    same

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    Walnut shoes with dark denim is fine as long as you are wearing something lighter colored on top. It looks weird to me when the whole outfit is uniformly dark except for high contrast shoes.

Leave a comment:

• Token
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    Is the contrast between the Walnut Dalton and the dark jeans too much? Would a darker boot have been a better choice?

Note the lighting in the second pic is a little darker because I was shooting closer to the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks good to me, the contrast is fine imo. I also like how the stitching on the jeans matches the walnut color.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Is the contrast between the Walnut Dalton and the dark jeans too much? Would a darker boot have been a better choice?

Note the lighting in the second pic is a little darker because I was shooting closer to the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MareKobe
    replied
    Hi all, first post here.
    So I'm taking my wife to see one of our favourite bands from when we first started seeing eachother. It's a folk rock band in a small venue (a bar). The date will just be watching the show - nothing else booked. I'm pretty casual in general, but own most items typically discussed on Dappered.com.
    My go-to outfit for nights out is usually OCBD or plaid with dark jeans and chukas or Blundstones, maybe a blazer or sport coat. Also of note, we're in Canada and there is a foot of snow on the ground, it's cold outside! I'm 43 if that matters. What should I wear? Appreciate any and all feedback!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X