Banana Republic rage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic rage

I was looking at some trim fit shirts and based on their size guide I'm a Small in sleeve length, a Medium in neck size and a Large in chest size.

What kind of freak am I?

Haha probably a rather typical person which few manufacturers seem to make clothes for. I'm usually a M for body, L for chest, M for neck, and XL for sleeve length. Join the club, sir. And try MTM shirts. I'm not sure if I can ever go back.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Sounds like you're a perfect candidate for getting your shirts tailored or MTM... a lot like many of us, and not freakish at all. :-)

Ben

Comment

Are the experiences with MTM shirts better than suits? I'm currently in a tug-o-war with Indochino on my suit and it's starting to sour me on online MTM. B-n-M MTM isn't close.

Comment

I had good luck with Blank Label. That's just a bit of a challenge as their production is in china so the turn around is slow. It takes time if you need a remake. I really want to try Ratio.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I'm getting a batch of Ratio shirts in March. I look forward to pulling the trigger on that. They'll do one, check the fit, then start the others.

Comment

@nicholas That's how Indo does their suits. I ordered 2, they built 1 (badly) and now it's being remade.

Comment

Yup. That's what they did with mine. Takes a while (I ordered both in November), but the second one is almost done.

Comment

Working...
                X