Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Oxfords - What to wear?

Gentlemen,

I have a sweet pair of blue oxfords that I have no idea what to wear with. They are not super bold but bold enough to question what goes and doesn't. Help!

Hm. Definitely casual and also, I think, light colors.

For any of these, I think a blue shirt or jacket is a good idea.

Maybe very light tan/sand or very light gray/stone chinos kind of thing?
    You could also go for monochrome with some jeans or navy pants.
    Big cojones? Darker grey pants.

Comment

They're a little garish, but I think that you could pull them with dark denim or light chinos. Don't be afraid to have some fun.

Comment

Hmmmmmm this might be advertising.

Comment

I agree that might be advertising as well, BUT while we are on the subject, I have a pair of blue J&M's that i got cheap last year, and I did not wear them yet. Now I know what to wear with them. I got some off white jeans that I think will look fine paired with those shoes..

I found the same pair on eBay (not affiliated with listing at all, and I got my shoes for about half as much as they are currently asking)
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-6837-New-...item2a3cd53296

Comment

NOT advertising. This is the closest photo I could find that matches the shoes I purchased. I don't have them with me so I Googled. I bought a sweet pair at a random boutique in L.A.

Comment

Can't you take a photo of your own shoes? In any case, those are indeed bold shoes. I couldn't pull them off, I know that.

Comment

Be bold and wear a matching blue dress shirt along with a hard colour purple pair of jeans.

Comment

grey chinos with a sky blue button down shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
                    Can't you take a photo of your own shoes? In any case, those are indeed bold shoes. I couldn't pull them off, I know that.
                    Not while I'm at work and my shoes are an hour away at home.

Comment

Great recommendation, Romeo. Not sure about Pope Paul's though.

Comment

Originally posted by M-Life View Post
                        Not sure about Pope Paul's though.
                        Yeah he's a troll.

Comment

Working...
                        X