This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sort of black magic...

Is Jeremy Renner using to keep his shirt perfectly tucked in while moving like this?

Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

I don't know, but I'm so jealous. I can never keep mine tucked no matter how hard I try.

Comment

According to Mike Greenberg when he was on Dancing with the Stars, the male dancers wear what are essentially "onsie dress shirts" that button under your crotch. So if you're really keen on keeping it tucked, you could always go that route...

Comment

Comment

Shirt stays, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by phatte View Post
            According to Mike Greenberg when he was on Dancing with the Stars, the male dancers wear what are essentially "onsie dress shirts" that button under your crotch. So if you're really keen on keeping it tucked, you could always go that route...
            I'd be more prone to this versus shirt stays. Shirt stays work great when you are standing/sitting...not doing athletic movements like Renner is performing

Comment

I saw this link a few days ago on Reddit, which looks like a way better alternative to the eye sores that shirt stays are.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy127 View Post
                I saw this link a few days ago on Reddit, which looks like a way better alternative to the eye sores that shirt stays are.
                Those are quite interesting...I wonder if they deliver on their promise

Comment

Well I decided to take a chance on them. I'll post a review after I get them.

Comment

Please do...I'm wondering what keeps the magnets from just sliding down and off the bottom of your shirt.

Comment

high/small arm holes, its how the shirt is cut and fits around his pits. in the second link u can see there isnt much fabric hanging under his pits.

not saying he doesn't have anything holding the shirt tucked in, but it also doesn't look like hes tugging on it with his arms too much

Comment

Regardless, that shirt is horrible. Too tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Duvel View Post
                          Regardless, that shirt is horrible. Too tight.
                          You think? I was thinking that it looked pretty spot on.

Comment

Also very spot on for a fit in shape guy. If he was out of shape that would be different. Looks spot on and tailored the shirt brings the best out in his masculine physique, which is the point of clothing basically.

The hidden tailor has worked for law enforcement and military guys for decades. Running jumping fighting my shirt stays tucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent k View Post
                              Also very spot on for a fit in shape guy. If he was out of shape that would be different. Looks spot on and tailored the shirt brings the best out in his masculine physique, which is the point of clothing basically.

The hidden tailor has worked for law enforcement and military guys for decades. Running jumping fighting my shirt stays tucked.
                              That's what I thought (fit-wise) Brent.

What's the lifespan of your Hidden Tailors? I've heard they break/tear fairly easily. Ever had any problems with them creeping up past the waist of your pants?

Comment

Working...
                              X