X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kmarizo
    replied
    Originally posted by SpierMackay View Post
    @wasbo the Blue POW is a seasonal fabric and we will not be restocking for our spring collection. It did perform incredibly well and may see a repeat next fall.

That said, we do have the cloth in stock and they can be made on request as part of our MTO program.

RE: Flannel

Thanks for the feedback guys. We'll look at running heavier flannel for next F/W. We intentionally went with a lighter weight as most of our customers wear these to the office and are predominantly indoors, so we didn't want to go with anything too thick to overheat in, in an office environment. That said, they sold incredibly well and the feedback has been positive. But many are asking for thicker flannel and we will be looking into that moving forward.

Cheers,
    Rick
    Hello Rick. I was wondering if you still plan on running heavier weight flannel? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by wasbo View Post
    Ah ok, Thanks! Is there an approximate date as to when the spring collection will be coming out?
    Target is end of February for new trousers and suits. New shirts start arriving the 2nd week of January.

Leave a comment:

• wasbo
    replied
    These are available. http://www.spierandmackay.com/produc...user__slim_fit

These are our basic, core navy. The rest were seasonal offerings. We will have new selections for spring in some updated fabrics.
    Ah ok, Thanks! Is there an approximate date as to when the spring collection will be coming out?

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by wasbo View Post
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION], I'm just wondering if you'll be re-stocking any of your blue/navy slim fit trousers in a size 32. It seems that almost every blue/navy slim fit trouser in 32 is sold out. Thanks!
    These are available. http://www.spierandmackay.com/produc...user__slim_fit

These are our basic, core navy. The rest were seasonal offerings. We will have new selections for spring in some updated fabrics.

Leave a comment:

• wasbo
    replied
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION], I'm just wondering if you'll be re-stocking any of your blue/navy slim fit trousers in a size 32. It seems that almost every blue/navy slim fit trouser in 32 is sold out. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by foghornleghorn View Post
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] how long will the suits be on sale for? If I understand correctly, the navy pinstripe is $318 CAD + 20% Off, so $254 CAD? Which is about $225 USD. Is that correct?

Can anyone comment on the overall quality of these suits and how they fit compared to my JC Ludlow in a 38
    That sounds about right depending on what exchange rate you get from your cc company.

We feel the quality is at least on par, if not exceeds that of the jcrew ludlow suit. Fit is tough to say as it varies from person to person. But if you compare specs, they are similar and should fit pretty close.

Leave a comment:

• foghornleghorn
    replied
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION] how long will the suits be on sale for? If I understand correctly, the navy pinstripe is $318 CAD + 20% Off, so $254 CAD? Which is about $225 USD. Is that correct?

Can anyone comment on the overall quality of these suits and how they fit compared to my JC Ludlow in a 38

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by DManX04 View Post
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION]

I purchased a three shirt bundle a few weeks ago, and when I was inspecting one of the shirts last night I saw a small, but still noticeable tear the fabric. I'd like to get a replacement, but I don't have the shipping materials anymore. Any suggestions?
    Email customer service at [email protected] to get an RA#.

Re: shipping materials are you talking about the packaging the shirt came with or the box it was shipped in? No need for either, just need to send the shirt back in a secure package.

Leave a comment:

• DManX04
    replied
    [MENTION=12087]SpierMackay[/MENTION]

I purchased a three shirt bundle a few weeks ago, and when I was inspecting one of the shirts last night I saw a small, but still noticeable tear the fabric. I'd like to get a replacement, but I don't have the shipping materials anymore. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
    Grey murry pencil stripe in a 15 in contemporary fit.
    15 or 15 1/2? This shirt was never cut in a 15 contemporary, only 15 Slim or 15 1/2 Contemporary.

Leave a comment:

• Pepetito
    replied
    We only really restock basic items like plain whites and blues. Everything else is pretty seasonal and in limited runs. We only cut 25-35 pcs in any design. Once we sell out, we simply move on to the next design.

Starting in January, we will bringing new designs in every other week.

Which particular designs were you looking at and I can check the store inventory for you. In some instances, we may have the item in store and not online.
    Grey murry pencil stripe in a 15 in contemporary fit.

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
    Rick- How often do you restock your contemporary shirts? A couple styles I really like are out of my size.
    We only really restock basic items like plain whites and blues. Everything else is pretty seasonal and in limited runs. We only cut 25-35 pcs in any design. Once we sell out, we simply move on to the next design.

Starting in January, we will bringing new designs in every other week.

Which particular designs were you looking at and I can check the store inventory for you. In some instances, we may have the item in store and not online.

Leave a comment:

• Pepetito
    replied
    Rick- How often do you restock your contemporary shirts? A couple styles I really like are out of my size.

Leave a comment:

• SpierMackay
    replied
    [MENTION=12594]wasbo[/MENTION] the Blue POW is a seasonal fabric and we will not be restocking for our spring collection. It did perform incredibly well and may see a repeat next fall.

That said, we do have the cloth in stock and they can be made on request as part of our MTO program.

RE: Flannel

Thanks for the feedback guys. We'll look at running heavier flannel for next F/W. We intentionally went with a lighter weight as most of our customers wear these to the office and are predominantly indoors, so we didn't want to go with anything too thick to overheat in, in an office environment. That said, they sold incredibly well and the feedback has been positive. But many are asking for thicker flannel and we will be looking into that moving forward.

Cheers,
    Rick

Leave a comment:

• Lchow1
    replied
    The flannels are definitely not suitable for colder temperatures. However, the construction is excellent and the texture allows for it to be paired easily with dressier fits. With the current promotion (20% off reg priced trousers), it's a steal, IMO.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X