What's your favorite purchase recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@jason -

Ok thanks for clearing that up. I kept thinking it was a members only auction-style letup, but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks!

Comment

@Max - thanks! Although, I think Jason scored the biggest after that tip off for the synagogue thrift store. #jealous

Those shoes are post-cleaning/conditioning/polishing. They didn't look as nice when they first arrived. The downside is I lose a little of that vintage patina.

@Moe - Etsy is restricted to just a few categories, namely handmade stuff/art and now vintage items. Ebay is still the way to go if you're looking to score anything more recent than 1990.

The secret to thrifting, and anything else in life, is Patience + Persistence + Perseverence.

Comment

@Glen -

I'd like to add a few vintage items to wardrobe. I've registered for Etsy and will visit regularly. I appreciate your response.

Thanks!

Comment

I received the leather moto jacket I bought from Scout Vintage. I love it already. It is in great condition, looks cool and fits perfectly. Thanks again Glen for the tip off.

If anyone else is thinking of buying something from Scout Vintage I would thoroughly recommend it.

Comment

YW. Glad it worked out for you.

Comment

Working...
            X