Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T2N653KW...5403666&sr=8-5

Comment

it says red, but it kind of is on the line between red and maroon. not true maroon I guess, but dark enough that it's not super bright

Comment

that is nice...thanks! Looks dark enough to me.

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
        I>0<I

Comment

just stopped by LL Bean and picked up a blue commando sweater. wool, heavy weight, going to be great once it's 50 degrees around here. looks wonderfully old school and completely modern at the same time

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/43324...eater-crewneck

Comment

Jaspé short-sleeve henley from jcrew.

Comment

Love a good Henley.

Comment

I know they're popular 'round here, but I want to note that the Sebago Beacons are quickly becoming favorites in my shoe rotation. They're very comfortable (though still a little breaking in to do with the right shoe) and they have a decent up-down range in terms of what they'll work with. Obviously not formal shoes, I can still wear 'em with a button-up...or I can go jeans and v-neck. This is another purchase Dappered has recommended to me that's REALLY worked out.

Comment

I Recently Purchased some AE Sanfords walnut color off Ebay for 130$ shipped. Its been about 4 weeks with them, worn them about 3 times, they are by far the most comfortable shoe I own.

Shoes were brand new off ebay, Seller purchased them for husband and they didnt fit him. Never worn, brand new leather bottoms, no creases. 130 was a steal for brand new Sanfords that retail for 325 on AE site.

Comment

Odd as a favorite recent purchase as this may be I'd say Calvin Klein Micro Modal boxer trunks. I've been looking for a comfortable pair of boxer-brief or trunks that are shrink resistant and comfortable. These are both.

Here's a link to the CK website.

http://www.calvinklein.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3171678

They're running a 25% of sale on underwear. They're still pricey but it seems many better briefs and trunks are in that range. I have a pair from GAP and while they're comfortable and more affordable the fit, support and quality isn't the same.

Amazon has them on sale too and they're eligible for free super saver shipping.

Comment

Picked up a pair of grey suede bucks from the recent J.Crew sale--at $90 they were still more than I would have liked to have paid, but I needed a pair of good shoes for fall that could fill a lot of roles. Gotten a lot of wear thus far and I'm liking them more and more as they develop some scuffs and character.

Oh, and one more. In a moment of blind Dappered.com-induced weakness I picked up the Timberland Abingdon Waxed Plaid coat. Couldn't be more pleased. It's a bulkier cut, but there is an drawstring at the coat's waist that allows you to slim down the profile. Really great looking coat, plenty of warmth, and appears very well-made. Very impressed thus far and looking forward to giving it a lot of use this fall. This is my first waxed cotton jacket--anyone else have experience with waxed cotton? Tips for maintenance?

And one more, now that there's a chill in the air I'm greatly enjoying getting reacquainted with my favorite sweaters.

Comment

I have a waxed cotton jacket, and I do no maintenance at all. it's probably 10 years old, been crashed on a bike, beat up, and it looks awesome.

Comment

I've been pretty good about my clothes addiction for a couple months so I decided to splurge on the AE Dalton boots. I got them on endless for $275. Love them. Great color, quality, and details.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@Greg, Im jealous! As I'm sure many on here are lol. Seems you splurged at the right time, seeing that you have all of Fall and Winter ahead of you to get a lot of wear out of them. Enjoy, I really like that boot.

Comment

Tat, I'm loving them. For anyone with some extra cash (I know few of us with this addiction ever seem to have too much). It's been unusually hot in the Midwest so I've only had a couple opportunities to wear them so far, but the quality and durability is apparent right out of the box. My first AE purchase, but they have instantly won a new loyal fan.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Just made a major come up this weekend found 2 pairs of RRL slim fit selvedge jeans at the Polo outlet for 45 bucks a piece! One pair in a normal british khaki and another in like a dark cranberry red.

Comment

Working...
                                X