• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J crew Stanton shorts 19.99 and 30% off

J crew jaspe vneck tee 14.99 and 30% off

J crew slim fit jeans 19.99 and 30% off

J crew lightweight button-down 19.99 and 30% off

Overall a great haul from my local j crew at their recent extra 30% off sale. I always stop in everytime I get an email about an extra 30% off sale as the selection is always enormous.

Comment

Rock on!! Great buys!

Comment

i just bought a camel skin sportscoat at a thrift store in Miami yesterday. I am vacationing and i always like looking around thrift stores.

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
        I>0<I

Comment

San Fransisco fit Chinos from Dockers (in red) that I picked up on sale. Sale priced at $49.99 + additional 30% off and free shipping.

A bunch of patterned button-down shirts I picked up from LE and LEC for super cheap (can't remember the price, but I think they were 12.99 + 30% off). They get worn quite regularly.

Probably my favorite deal was from Bonobos. Just ordered Black Leather Chukkas and Grey Suede Chukkas. I'll admit they may be a little 'out-of-season' but I couldn't resist. Retail for the two pair is a combined $280. Caught it on sale, used the new customer referral code and gift certificate purchased from GiltCity and my total out-of-pocket cost came to $40, shipped. Should arrive Monday.

Comment

o i paid 15 bucks for it

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
            I>0<I

Comment

I wanted to say that I bought two RL Polos last night at a local thrift, $4 each, they are the slim fit, M. I'm 5'10", 175Lbs, fit. They are perfect, tight in the right places, lose everywhere else. I like my clothing a it closer to my body, but only around the chest, shoulders, arms. This fits perfectly for me.

Comment

I really need to start visiting the local thrifts apparently. Everyone always finds such appealing deals there.

Comment

I recently got a great pair of extremely nice bench-made slip on oxfords. Rich dark brown leather marked waaaay down to around $60. Since they are slip-on oxfords with no laces, they just scream summer with no socks.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

My new favorite purchase is the Lands' End Canvas Slim Fit Jeans in Indigo. I love the fit, color, and quality of the jeans. Fit's similar to A.P.C.

Comment

Funny, I'm wearing LEC Indigo jeans today too...

Comment

http://m.landsend.com/mt/www.landsend.com/pp/JerseyPolo~203159_-1.html

I've just bought this polo. Excellent.

Comment

I'm allowed to wear shorts at work, and just got some glen plaids from the Gap to get me through the summer months

Comment

Frye Greene low's. Love the leather from their shoes.

Comment

Stacy Adams Men's Tate Oxford in brown. My first pair of suedes and I love them.

Comment

Allen Edmonds Strands in Walnut Calfskin...ooooh baby. Nordstrom's anniversary sale on until the 1st of August. $200 and shipped free down from a regular $295 at Nordstrom's and $325 on Allen Edmonds' site.

Comment

Working...
                                X