Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jason_carreira
    replied

I think it's a classic style, especially in Britain. Whether it will be popular in the US in a few years, who knows? I'm not sure if tweeds are "in" right now, but I like them and wear them, same with my quilted jacket.

Leave a comment:

• Weng
    replied

As an aside, do you think it's a "timeless" fashion that will still be kosher in 2013 and beyond a la peacoat or trench coat? Or a fad?

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

Looks like used ones are selling for $50-75

Leave a comment:

• Weng
    replied

Liddesdale in medium navy or the tailored waistcoat in black medium. I'll try to get fitted at Orvis, and bide my time on ebay. Thanks for the tip...wish that J.Crew one was still around!

Leave a comment:

• jason_carreira
    replied

Which one are you thinking of from Barbour? Did you try looking for the ones you identified on eBay? You can get them NWT on eBay cheaper than retailers.

Leave a comment:

• Weng
    started a topic Quilted jacket/vest

Quilted jacket/vest

Looking for a button-down version of quilted vest - kind of like the liddesdale, but in a button down version. Barbour has one, but its sold out on the orvis website. J.Crew had one that I should have jumped on during their cyber monday sale for $40 or so, but it sold out PDQ. Any reccs? Hoping to get by ~$60, with a finer diamond quilt pattern (ie not the chunky squares) and with buttons.

Thanks in advance. And for those with Liddesdales, how do you like them/any alternatives? Can't justfiy coughing up $149 for that, yet.

Working...
X