Calvin Klein boxers at costco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calvin Klein boxers at costco

It used to be that you could get three packs of CK boxers at Costco for 20 bucks, as long as you were cool with black or white. It seems, at my local costco anyway, that they no longer sell them. Has anyone else seen them lately, or got a replacement idea?

Replacement idea: Commando

Comment

That made me laugh so hard.

Hanes boxers at Target? They are a little bit cheaper, but still good quality.

Comment

I ditched all my boxers and switched to boxer briefs. Much better.

Comment

I replaced all of my underwear with the Champion boxer briefs from Costco. The only problem is that the smallest size is a Medium. I'm a 31-32 waist and they fit well. If you're smaller, might not work.

Comment

I've tried several pairs of boxer briefs and trunks over the years, from cheap hanes, to calvin klein.. to Lucky Brand... etc.

Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs are by far the most comfortable boxer briefs I've ever owned. I have something like 12 pairs.

Comment

I fux with Fruit of the Loom and/or Hanes boxer briefs. Nothing like combining the sweet smell of support of freedom.

Comment

Nordstrom rack has ck boxer briefs for $14 a 2-pack. Seems like black boxer briefs are de rigeur these days...replaced my fun j crew boxers.

Comment

Old Navy has boxer briefs with thick cotton that cradles the goods gently.

Comment

I totally agree about Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs. I have about 5 pairs and they are super comfortable. Got them cheap at Marshall's.

Comment

Heh, I didn't put boxer briefs because I assumed everyone knew that meant boxer briefs. People still wear boxer boxers?

Comment

They still sell them, so I guess so

Comment

converted to boxer briefs a year ago, only tried the hanes classics stretch boxer briefs ones, they fit well. All I know is no more 100% cotton. The 95% cotton/5% spandex combo work best for me. $5 is the max i'm willing to pay per underwear.

Comment

Working...
                          X