Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on AE Park Ave Merlot, Amazon Warehouse, etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on AE Park Ave Merlot, Amazon Warehouse, etc...

Hello everyone!

I have lurked without an account for a while just doing my best to learn as best I can, and in the last few months of slowly changing/building my wardrobe have already started getting complements on being one of the better dressed individuals in my office.
    I ran across a deal that I thought was too good to pass up - Amazon Warehouse selling a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenues in Merlot in (what I think is) my size - 8E - for just over $160.

Does anyone know of any common (or not so common) issues to look out for when I receive the shoes? Has anyone had any issues with Amazon warehouse before? I have ordered much more minor purchases without issue but would love anyone else's perspectives.

Thanks all!
    -Andrew

It sounds like these will be AE Seconds. The price sounds about right for AE's non-sale pricing. The shoes might have blemishes as they are seconds. When they arrive inspect them thoroughly to make sure you can live with the possible blemish.

Comment

As long as you can return them easily go for it. Check your size by trying on an 8E if possible, I needed to size down on the 65 last.

Comment

Warehouse Deals are probably not seconds. However, they may be a returned item from a previous sale.

That all being said, I think merlot is a fantastic color for Park Aves. If you're already in the market, I say go for it.

Comment

Looks like Amazon's selling them all as "used".

Comment

Working...
          X