Keurig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keurig

Anyone have a Keurig machine? Just bought one and taking suggestions on everyone's favorite keurig pods.

I got one for Christmas, and so far am not a fan. Would also appreciate some tips on some cheap ones that are tasty

Comment

Donut Shop ftw

Comment

We have one. I'm not a coffee fan so I just stick hot chocolates in it for me, even though it's a bit excessive. Just bought an Ekobrew off Amazon for using regular coffee in it, much easier than the Keurig official "My K-Cup" if you're interested in going that route.

Comment

Donut Shop is solid, and Butter Toffee is a great one as well.

Comment

I don't personally own one, but we have an industrial-sized one at work with a variety of cups. The Lake & Lodge is ok. You can tell they're going for the Seattle coffee house thing, but it's not quite there. Still passable, though. Also, I drink a lot of Breakfast Blend. It reminds me of coffee from a roadside diner. Whether or not you take that as a good thing will depend on your own personal preference.

FWIW, Dunkin Donuts makes their own K cups now. They're available for purchase in their restaurants.

Also, Starbucks recently got into the K cup game. I haven't tried them, but here's a list of Google search results:

http://www.google.com/search?source=...w=1024&bih=673

Comment

Got one for the wife this Christmas. Can't say we've found a favorite K-Cup yet because we're not coffee experts. Went through the sample pack and haven't been wow-ed.

We bought a Solofill reusable filter and it is much easier to use than the official "My K Cup" reusable one. They're available on Amazon but the best place to get it is BedBathandBeyond if you have a 20% off coupon.

Comment

Parents have one, so I've tried a few when home over the holidays. The Donut Shop is pretty decent, and my little sister loves the Chai Latte cups (if you're into that sort of thing).

Comment

Working...
                X