No announcement yet.

New P90X - The Vicious/Yoyo 90 day challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious... What company are you talking about? I live in the Natty too.
    Must be Noble Denim. I've kept my eye on these guys for a while and would love to support a local company, but at $255 they were just out of my price range for denim. Now at $150 I may have to give them a shot.

Comment

5 down, 6 still alive!

Vicious - Omega Speedy Pro
      YoyoRobbo
      ZCM
      Alex
      Dackman - AE Amoks
      Alan
      Shade
      Shomas - Guyabera
      DavidW25 - Denim
      MarkB
      SABrown - Sunglasses

Comment

Originally posted by Lukeduke View Post
        Must be Noble Denim. I've kept my eye on these guys for a while and would love to support a local company, but at $255 they were just out of my price range for denim. Now at $150 I may have to give them a shot.
        Check them out. Of they don't have your size Article Menswear in OTR is running a similar sale as well.

Comment

Checking in. Still holding it together.

Just finished the closet remodel, though.

Comment

I'm still in as well. My canvas shoes are looking pretty bad though, I've worn them a few times when coaching my son's tee ball games. Hopefully they'll look better after a turn through the washer. Otherwise a pair of Supergas may be my undoing.
            Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

I've resorted to walking the dog in insulated house shoes because I don't have any flip flops. In Texas in late May, that sucks pretty hard.

Comment

Dude... I think you can go out and buy some $5 flip flops and still not break the spirit of the rules.
                Ben

Comment

LOL Well what I want is some $35 leather flip flops from American Eagle.

Comment

Gateway flip flops.

Next thing you know, you're ordering bespoke Carmina and Vass shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by M. Montaigne View Post
                      Gateway flip flops.

Next thing you know, you're ordering bespoke Carmina and Vass shoes.
                      Who hasn't seen that scenario played out at least 100 times?

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                        Who hasn't seen that scenario played out at least 100 times?
                        Indeed. So why bother with the rehab at all? Unnecessary pain and withdrawal.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                          I've resorted to walking the dog in insulated house shoes because I don't have any flip flops. In Texas in late May, that sucks pretty hard.

Solves your problem, plus improves your PMS. Win-win!

Comment

I've done that, too. :-)

Comment

Why walk at all? Using the dog poop in your yard as manure can get you some pretty fat tomatoes to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by M. Montaigne View Post
                                Why walk at all? Using the dog poop in your yard as manure can get you some pretty fat tomatoes to boot.
                                "Man, these tomatoes taste like @#$%!"

Comment

Working...
                                X