Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience with the Brooks Brothers 346 shoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any experience with the Brooks Brothers 346 shoes?

Any experience with the Brooks Brothers 346 shoes? I saw some $200 shoes at 25% off so they're $150 now. There were some nice-looking brown cap-toe balmorals, but I know nothing of their quality. Since it's their outlet brand, I've had trouble drumming up info.

Anybody bought them? Anybody know anything about them? Thanks.

Does it say where they were made? Brooks Brothers main line shoes are very good and are made by Crockett & Jones or Alfred Sargent in England. Not sure who makes BB 346 shoes though.

Comment

No idea about 346 shoes, but add in Alden and Allen Edmonds for the mainline shoes as well.

Having never looked at them, I'd be skeptical of 346 shoes, personally speaking. BB factory suit pants aren't even lined if that gives you an idea of where they stand.

Comment

I didn't think to check where they were made. I just saw them yesterday by chance when I was returning stuff. I could go back tomorrow. They have some half brogues that I would prefer over the Cole Haan wingtips that are currently headed my way via UPS... if the quality is any good.

Comment

BB 346 pants aren't lined? That surprises me.

Comment

I was surprised as well. Maybe they've changed recently, but they were unlined a few years ago when I last happened to check them out.

Comment

Working...
            X