Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those that were looking at the All-American oxfords, Grey, Red, Mint Green, Orange & Turq, Orange, Pink, and Pale Yellow are all now in the sales section from $61-$64. I picked up the red for $45 after student discount.

Comment

You Bonobos fans brought this upon yourselves!

Comment

^

Hahaha

Comment

@eharlow49 - Only in some sizes. None are available in small. I find they fit like LEC, so a small fits me snugly, even though I wear a 15.5 x 34.

I have a mint green in a small that I bought from Nordstrom for $48 something that I'm debating whether or not to keep...

Comment

@redbeard Doh, forgot to look at sizes. I was debating on picking up the mint green, is it more "minty green" in person?

Comment

Oh, chill. Its just a flick of the mouse and a scroll down (this from someone who hasn't even posted their code in a while!).

Comment

@eharlow - I'm not sure what distinction you are drawing between mint green and minty green. It's a pretty light pastel-y green. I have light skin and I think it washes me out a bit. I think it would be better on someone with a darker complexion.

Comment

@eharlow - nice on the college discount. I'm taking an evening class, and just signed up and used the discount on the red oxford. Got the light blue from Nordstroms a while back and love the fit. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

@JEH No problem! I just realized today that they offered a discount for college students.

@redbeard I guess what I meant was it any greener in person. Some of the reviews for the other more colorful oxfords state that they are a lot brighter in person. As far as the washing out goes, I worried that it was going to do that and it seems that worry has been confirmed. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

They also had a red Gant Rugger oxford in the sale section when I last checked.

Comment

@eharlow - how do you get student discount? Do not see any where I can put my edu account and get a code.

Comment

does any body own a pair of their Chambords? how do they look/ feel? Contemplating buying ones in summer blue (the green patine is sold out in my size).

Also does anybody have a $25 off $75 code? Tried the ones on the last 2 pages. All were not valid

Comment

Red Devil, give mine a shot; http://bono.bs/x/waCrp

Comment

@ Steve2 - thanks. Didn't realize it was only for 1st time shoppers. I had previously purchased something (but had to return it since they were defective). Looks like I cannot get in on the offer.

Comment

@red devil Here is the link to the student discount. http://www.bonobos.com/welcome/student-discount-program?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term= bonobos%20student%20discount&utm_campaign=bonobos_ student%20discounts&cvosrc=ppc.google.bonobos%20st udent%20discount.bonobos_student%20discounts&gclid =CNOXxNzF57ICFehDMgodzlkA1w

I was unaware they offered this discount as well or I would have set up my account with my .edu address. Regardless, I changed my accounts email address to my .edu one and then signed up for the student discount. I did this with the intention of getting the subsequent 15% off all future orders (since I had previously purchased from Bonobos) and was pleasantly surprised when they emailed me with a 25% off coupon. YMMV

Comment

Working...
                                X