Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@mr. mr. I assume this means bonobos store credit can easily been transferred between accounts? Curious because I've never actually tried doing that.

And if JEH changes his mind I would definitely be interested - I like the few Bonobos items that I have but they generally only fit into my student budget when I combine coupon codes and store credit.

Comment

Man, I got an email introducing that peacoat while at work, and it looks great. It will probably be a bit long on me (5'6") and I wish it was a bit more tapered, but the extra room will be good for layering. I do have a 25% off coupon...temptinggg! I'll be keeping it on watch while looking for some more affordable options.

Comment

@Shift and Void

It looks almost exactly like last year's version (http://www.bonobos.com/navy-peacoat), and that's actually shorter than most other peacoats. I'm 5'7 and I tried it on a while back and I was pleasantly surprised with the length. Then I lost my mind and returned it, and the last small got bought by someone during the outerwear sale.

Comment

Just jumping in to mention that I had to google Ryan Braun. I'd have been a major disappointment to anyone dropping his name.

Comment

@hdm JEH and I consummated our ingenious plan today. anxiously awaiting the pants (be here monday, already love bonobos!).

Comment

@mr. mr. - how did you guys go about transferring the store credit?

Also, for anyone interested there's a FB deal going on where you play Bejeweled using Bonobos pants as tiles and it says you get discounts starting at 10% going up to 30% for certain styles of pants. After several hours of play i finally got to the 30%, put it in, an lo-and-behold the discount applied to my entire cart!

The code I got was FITYEAH421. I'm not sure if it will work for everyone, but feel free to give it a shot- i certainly took advantage.

(and of course i'll drop the obligatory My Referral Code: http://bono.bs/x/2vVkb )

Comment

@anessaiver: Just dropped something into my cart to test out that code, and the discount did apply! (I didn't proceed through to payment) Don't know if there are any restrictions or when it's valid until, but 30% is a nice chunk, so jump on it while it lasts gentlemen.

Comment

Thx for the code. It worked!

Comment

we didn't transfer the credit - he kept the credit and paypal'ed me 44 bucks.

Comment

you're a gentleman anessaiver. picked up some jet blues which almost never go on sale.

Comment

how are the travel jeans? a few on sale that are only 40 with the 30% coupon.

Comment

@anessaiver - You are a prince. Combined this with store credits to get two pairs of wool trousers for $47 (actually something like a total of $120 out of pocket based on what I originally paid for). This will be my first experience with their wool pants. Thanks for the help!

Comment

mr mr, I am getting my second pair of travel jeans now. For me I just ordered my regular size and they happened to fit perfectly. They are really nice and light, comfortable and have a great slim fit on someone with an athletic build especially.

Comment

Well done anessaiver! That 30% off even applied to the Pea Coat that I was looking at... Unfortunately, I think I need to take a pass and curb my spending for the time being.

Comment

people helping people - a beautiful thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X